EIGHTEEN: Billy

"Why men great 'til they gotta be great?
I just took a DNA test, turns out I'm 100% that bitch! Even when I'm crying crazy! Yeah, I got boy problems, that's the human in me
Bling bling, then I solve 'em, that's the goddess in me! You coulda had a bad bitch, non-committal! Help you with your career just a little! You're 'posed to hold me down, but you're holding me back! That's the sound of me not calling you back!" I sang while I bopped around in the passenger seat of Eric's car.

I looked over at Eric in the drivers seat and then back at Kai who sat behind him, they both had huge grins on their faces. Caleb, however looked down and fiddled with his thumbs.

I focused back onto the road as I sang the rest of the lyrics, directing them at a certain brooding wolf that sat behind me.

We all thought that because I'm still in need of a little wolf training, it would be quicker to drive.

I was so anxious about seeing Alpha and Luna Storm, even more anxious to see Ruby.

I didn't know how I was going to react when I finally saw her again.

Will I cower away?

Will I let her touch Caleb?

Will I call her out?

Will I ignore her?

Will I tear out her throat, rip apart her skin, digest her organs, mangle her face and roll around in her blood?

We will have to wait and find out.

"Kai, is it just my parents or my sister and brother too?" I asked with a large smile as I adjusted my sun visor around so I could see his face.

"I believe all of your family will be there and of coarse Wade as well" he sent me a huge smile, which only made my eyes brows raise in confusion.

"Why would Wade be there too?" I ask confused.

"She doesn't know?!" Caleb asked shocked from next to Kai.

Kai sent his brother a warning look.

"What don't I know?" I asked confused, turning in my chair to look at both of the brothers.

Kai pulled his fingers across his lip and 'threw away the key'. I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"Kai, you know I don't like surprises!" I wined, adjusting my seatbelt so I could turn around completely.

"She doesn't?" Caleb whispered lowly, looking at his brother.

Kai responded with a small shake of the head to signal no.

Caleb locks eyes with me, looking like he was fighting with himself.

Lightbulb!!!

"Caleb..." I whined softly, staring at him with puppy dog eyes.

"No! Caleb don't look!" Kai tried to cover his brothers eyes as I reached out to take a hold of his hand.

"Caleb... look at me... please..." I whined again, moving my hand to his chest.

He was breathing hard as he tried to wrestle away from his brother.

"You're making the car sway!" Eric barked from the front seat.

"Ha! You'll just have to wait and see!" Kai smirked victoriously.

I sent him a glare as I turned back around in my seat.

After a few moments of silence, I felt a hand lightly touch the back of my elbow.

Tingles shot through my arm as Caleb wrapped his hand around my elbow and pulled my arm behind my chair.