chap.2 fates intervene senju reborns

A burial was held to honor those who lost their lives in their fight with the Kyuubi. Among them was Kara Uzumaki the older sister of Kushina. She was one of the village's greatest seal masters, her skills in the art gave rise to future seal masters. Kushina was heartbroken when she heard, her sister died to save the village. She vowed to raise her children to be like their aunt and teach them what it means to be a real Uzumaki.

However that wasn't to be as Jiraiya had arrived at his office that afternoon telling him about a prophecy that talked about his children.

A Child will be born from the mighty tree

He will have powers of ancients long forgotten

With power of the divine beast he will save the world or become its destruction

if shrouded in darkness The child of prophecy will bring death to all in its path

If shrouded in love and light the child will bring the cycle of hatred to an end.

He will bear the light of the moon and will use its power to bring peace.

Upon hearing that Jiraiya told his student that he believed that it was Menma since he held the Nine tails chakra, along with the fact that the fox was a divine beast who powers were of ancient descent. It was then decided that they will leave the village to train their eldest to control the fox's power but it also meant that they had to leave their son Naruto behind. They called lord Hiruzen to his office to discuss their plan. Hiruzen answered their call with Orochimaru at his side.

"Yes Minato?" Hiruzen asked. "You summoned me for something?"

"Yes Hiruzen I have summoned you here to retake the mantle of Hokage for a while"

"Why?" The aged Hokage wondered. "Why not have Orochimaru fill in for you?"

"Orochimaru would be a good choice but you have the experience."

"What aren't you telling us Minato?" Orochimaru asked.

Letting out a sigh Minato revealed his plan to train Menma to harness the Kyuubi's chakra at their capital in the Fire Capital. When Orochimaru asked if they will also train Naruto since the soul of the Kyuubi was more tempting and manipulative than the chakra. Minato told them with a heavy heart that Naruto was going to be left behind.

"Minato you can't be serious about this?" exclaimed Hiruzen with wide eyes.

"I'm very serious Hiruzen" Minato responded seriously.

"But he's your son! you can't just dump him like he's a desposable toy" retorted Lord third.

"We aren't doing anything of the sort" replied Kushina harshly. She thought that the third Hokage would understand their reasons for doing this.

"Doesn't seem like it" Orochimaru scoffed while holding Naruto in his arms.

"Menma needs training in order to gain control of Kyuubi's chakra. We are going to take him to our estate in the Fire Capital we've already talked to the Fire Daiymo and he's already agreed.""

"What about Naruto? are you just going to leave him here on his own?" asked Hiruzen refering to the young red head in his prized student's arms.

"We can't bring Naruto with us, its to dangerous for him to come with us" Minato said taking a step back from the former Hokage's glare.

"And how pray tell is his parents leaving him on his own not dangerous." Orochimaru growled.

"We-We have to put all of our attention on Menma because of the demon chakra. Since Naruto has the soul of the Kyuubi, he won't need any special training" Kushina stated.