chap.3 lord shaideme returns

Hashirama and Mito arrived at the old Senju compound. It was just like they remembered it, a large complex with a main house, large gardens, training grounds, and beautiful forests. It brought back so many memories from the day Konohagakure was formed to the day they died.

"Looks like we're going to make new memories" Mito chuckled.

Hashirama chuckled, kissing his wife's forehead. "Let's get settled in"

Heading into the compound, they reached the main house which was a four story tall like mansion with many rooms. It had a side building attached which the Senju clan dojo, where future Senjus were trained before they attended the academy. Going inside the main hall was as grand as the architecture, the Senju compound was an ancient cultural building since the great wars. Though it's gone through many renovations over the years it was still a sight to behold. They entered the living room which was small with couches and other pieces of furniture. They could take in the fresh new scents as Hashirama say down in his favorite arm chair that was still there after all these years.

"Mito darling why don't you take Naruto up to his new bedroom, I'm sure the nursery is still there?" Hashirama asked leaning back into his chair.

"Oooh Hashi, you always were a little lazy at home, but you were a fantastic husband" Mito chuckled taking Naruto upstairs.

Mito headed upstairs as she came to the nursery where her grandchildren Tsunade and Nawaki used to play and sleep when they were babies. She quickly lost her smile when she thought of Tsunade, who abandoned her youngest grandchild for her eldest one. She headed inside as the walls were painted to look like the forest, there were many child toys that she might have to replace with new and safer ones. She came to the crib that looked brand new, she guessed it must have been Minato's old crib.

She looked down at her new child and smiled as the baby was sound asleep in her arms. "Oooh Naruto your going to love it here. Your father and I will make sure you grow up loved and strong, after all we Uzumakis stick together and we always put family first."

Naruto yawned as Mito placed him in his crib and placed the blanket over him. She gave him a kiss on his forehead and smiled down at him. She then hummed a little tune as she began to sing him a lullaby.

Loo-li, loo-li, loo-li, lai-lay Loo-li, loo-li, loo-li lai-lay

Lay down your head and I'll sing you a lullaby

Back to the years of loo-li lai-lay

And I'll sing you to sleep and I'll sing you tomorrow

Bless you with love for the road that you go

May you sail far to the far fields of fortune

With diamonds and pearls at your head and your feet

And may you need never to banish misfortune

May you find kindness in all that you meet

May there always be angels to watch over you

To guide you each step of the way

To guard you and keep you safe from all harm

Loo-li, loo-li, lai-lay

May you bring love and may you bring happiness

Be loved in return to the end of your days

Now fall off to sleep, I'm not meaning to keep you

I'll just sit for a while and sing loo-li, lai-lay

May there always be angels to watch over you

To guide you each step of the way

To guard you and keep you safe from all harm