chap.4 fall of the yoindame rise of the Hashirama

It's been a few months since the Kyuubi incident and the village had already managed to rebuid itself in record time. The memories however of that horrible night were still embedded in their pychs. Their former Hokage, Hiruzen put their fears to rest with words of encouragement that the leaf will never fall. Many believed it but some have not. Hiruzen had also revealed to the village of the gift kami blessed them with, he revealed the return of the first Hokage Hashirama Senju. The village was in complete shock when the legendary God of Shinobi made his presence known to them atop the Hokage Tower. Hashirama with words of wisdom from his days as Hokage and his speech of the will of fire gave rise to strengthen the hope of the people. The village cheered out his name as Hashirama retook the hat and robes from Hiruzen. After taking the robes Hashirama who nodded to his student turned to address the village and revealed that Minato left the village after the nine tails attack was over. Horror filled the audience as he told them how he just left the village to train his son Menma to control the Kyuubi's chakra while leaving the village to rebuid without its leader.

Anger and harsh words spread as the villagers demanded the return of the yondaime for his desertion. Hashirama put them to rest and promised them that Minato will pay for his crimes. Kakashi approached the Shodaime and asked if they could be allowed one piece of revenge no matter how small.

"You're Kakashi Hatake, Minato's prized student, what do you have in mind?" Hashirama asked.

Kakashi Hatake walked past him and stood before the Hokage mountain and pointed to Minato's stone face.

"Minato deserted us, he abandoned his child because of a prophecy, he left us when we were still rebuilding. He believed a prophecy was more improtant than taking care of our village" Kakashi scoffed.

"Kakashi" thought Kurenai and Might Gai.

"I suggest we take the stone face down." Kakashi said shocking everyone. "If Minato believed we were not good enough because of a prophecy then he doesn't deserve to be hokage"

Hashirama looked at Hiruzen, "Hiruzen?"

"Kakashi has a point, you once said, those who desert their comrades are trash but those who desert the village are unforgivable. Minato chose to leave after the village was rebuilding itself. He made his choice."

"You have a point" Hashirama said before looking at the village. "Do as you see fit."

The villagers cheered as chains were thrown and hooked into the stone face. The villagers grunted as they started to pull on the chains. The weight from the stone was strong but their anger was stronger.

"ARGH!" they shouted as the stone in the mountain started to crack and slowly break.

"CHIDORI!" Kakashi said he plunged his lightning blade through the Hokage's stone head forehead.

The strain from the chains and the chidori was to much as the stone broke apart as the villagers pulled one final time. The stone face broke from the mountain as it came crashing down. The stone face hit the ground as it broke apart upon impact as the villagers cheered. Hashirama was shocked but proud of the villagers dedication and loyalty to the village.

The following afternoon the village was being rebuilt with the thousands upon thousands of fresh wood Hashirama gave them with his Mokuton. The money that the Senju and Uzumaki clan had were then shared among the people to help them get back to their lives. 20 percent of their clans fortunes were given to rebuild the village itself. While another 10 percent were given to the civilians for their stores, businesses, and homes that were destroyed. The village's reconstruction was going perfectly with the supplies Lord Shodaime had given them.