chap.8 training and judgement of the Uzumaki clan

"Mommy! Daddy!" a hyper five year-old blonde haired boy with blue eyes shouted, bouncing up and down on her feet happily. "Did you see that? I did the tree climbing exercise."

"We saw Menma, That was really great." Kushina praised and kissed her son on the forehead.

"Indeed Menma sama" his co sensei smiled. "You've managed to complete the tree climbing and water walking exercise in record time. You might become chunin level by the time you start the academy in Konoha next year.

The woman was beautiful. She had a slender, a little muscular feminine build, soft skin, brown eyes, golden blonde hair with strands that framed both sides of her face. She wore a black sheer lace tank top and short red shorts. She had a dark-rex band on her left wrist and black standard Shinobi sandals on her feet. Her name was Minako Namikaze, Minato's cousin.

Menma gave a big smile to his aunt and said, "thanks Auntie, I'll become stronger and one day become as powerful as dad."

He suddenly felt a hand on top of his head. The boy looked up and smiled at the person whose hand was ruffling his hair. It was a tall man who had fair skin, bright blue-eyes, and spiky blonde hair. He was in a standard battle uniform with two bands each on both of his sleeves, a flak jacket, sandals but no forehead protector. He had a long-sleeved long crimson red coat with the Namikaze symbol on the back over his normal outfit. This man was Horoku Namikaze, his great grandfather on his father's side as well as the general of the Fire Daimyo's army.

"I proud of you, my little flash" Horoku said, smiling brightly. "Soon you'll be a badass ninja like your old granddad."

"Sorry to say this grandpa and not to insult you. But you are getting along in years. You ever thought of retiring?" Minato joked.

Horoku took it with a scoff. Honesty youngsters these days he thought. You would think his grandson would see that despite the old man's age he was still the greatest general of the modern day in fire country. The old general began to give his prideful grandson a few words about respect which Minato apologized immediately. He chuckled holding up his hands as his grandpa kept going with his rambling.

Kushina rolled her eyes at this but said nothing. She loved the old man for all he had done for them after they left the village and arrived at the capital. Horoku understood the entire situation and did everything he could to ensure the prophecy came to fruition. He also agreed with them when he was told they left Naruto back in the village. In her eyes Horoku was more understanding of the situation than Hiruzen. He also agreed that he would be the one to teach Naruto the skills needed to lead the Namikaze clan side branch since the last one, Minato's uncle died yesterday.

The plan was foolproof as Kushina thought it would allow Naruto to feel part of something greater. He would be able to help his brother save the world but also become the new guardian of the clan. Now to some they would just claim that Naruto will be like Hizashi Hyuuga and become nothing more than a servant. But to her it was having Naruto show loyalty to his family. Not to mention Minako, had a daughter just around Naruto's age and it was agreed that Naruto and Minako's daughter Miku would marry since Miku and Naruto would rule the side branch together. Plus She also managed to set up an arranged marriage for Naruto with Milah the niece of the leader of Nadeshiko. Naruto wouldn't have to worry about finding love. He would have everything he could ever want once he's free from the new hokage's influence. Anyway hearing enough of their bickering she silenced both men.

"Alright you two enough of your bickering." Kushina shouted making them look at her. "We need to start training Menma in the family shinobi arts."

"Yes what am I going to learn!" Menma asked excitedly. "Sealing, dad's Hirashin or grandpa's signature lighting style jutsu?"