chap.12 a caged bird finnaly free

Kaguya Ootsutsuki, never thought I'd get to meet the mother herself in person" Madara said in his usual cold but respectful tone.

"Madara Uchiha, descendant of Indra and former reincarnation." Kaguya answered before looking at Hashirama. "Hokage sama"

"So you're the one who rescued my son from some of the more hostile villagers. I thank you for what you've done." Hashirama thanked her.

"Pleasure is all mine" Kaguya replied.

"But may I ask Kaguya how are you out of the seal. I was told you were sealed with the Kyuubi into him."

"Naruto gave me temporary control of his body which allowed me access to my power in his body. This allowed me to summon a clone of myself." Kaguya explained.

"Why would Naruto do that?" Madara asked. "Naruto may be smart but when it comes to seals he's not exactly gifted."

"Naruto wanted me to spend some time out of the seal. To taste the fresh air after so many centuries. I told him I was fine being within the seal, but bring the stubborn boy he is. He wouldn't take no for an answer. "

"I felt bad for her Tou san." said Naruto. "It didn't feel right for someone like her to remain a prisoner after years of imprisonment. I mean I'm sure she spent enough time repenting."

"Naruto is a sweet boy Hokage-sama. His heart was in the right place so don't punish him for messing with the seal on his belly." Kaguya said firmly.

"I'll speak to Naruto about that later but right now could you tell me exactly what happened?"

"Of course Hashirama, it started when Naruto took me into the village for some shopping. He wanted to spoil me with gifts of clothes and jewelry with his allowance." She said making Naruto blush a little which Madara noticed.

"Trying to impress your new girlfriend?" Madara teased.

"Hey hey I'm just a kid" Naruto shouted still blushing red. "I was just showing her a good time that's all."

"Suuuuuuuuure and I bet all the gifts you bought her were just regular gifts" the uchiha grinned.

"Hey at least I can treat a girl to a good time unlike you who couldn't even score a lady like dad did when you were in your prime days" Naruto retorted back at him.

"You want to say that to my face?" Madara shouted getting into Naruto's face.

"I just did old man" Naruto shouted back as lighting crossed between their eyes.

Hashirama face palmed, "Oooh these two."

Kaguya just laughed at the situation and the little spat between Naruto and Madara. Although she had to admit Madara looked pretty cute when he was mad.

"Enough of your squabbling behave yourself. Naruto I can understand since he's a kid but you Madara I expect better of you" Hashirama yelled.

Madara mumbled as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed as Naruto stuck his tongue out at him making many tickets marks appear on his head as he growled at the red headed gaki.

"I'm sorry Kaguya please continue"

"After Naruto took me shopping he took me to this cute little store that belonged to a sweet old lady. Two men were hanging around the store and the way they looked at Naruto told me they were Jinchuuriki haters. They threatened Naruto to leave as they told us he wasn't allowed near the store due to him being a demon." Kaguya growled gripping her fist. "I attacked the men and I was going to kill them but Naruto stopped me. He believed that killing them wouldn't change anything. But after they opened their big mouths again and attacked Naruto again I got so angry. My bloodline activated and the men exploded in a pool of blood."