chap.11 bond between sensei and student

True to his word Kurama placed Naruto through training that would not only increase his stamina, chakra reserves, and strength. But it also trained his mental state as well. For the past week Naruto had to do 300 sit ups, 500 pull ups, 400 push-ups, and ran around the whole village 20 times with weight seals on his body every morning. Sometimes Naruto wondered who was worse Kurama's training or training with Madara himself. Of course unlike Madara Kurama allowed him two hour breaks twice a day. Kaguya, or as Naruto calls her Kaguya chan or Moonlight as her nickname trained him to purify his godlike chakra so that it would safely enter his own chakra network.

"Okay Naruto in order for my chakra to enter your own network, your own chakra must purify it." Kaguya explained.

"Okay but Kaguya sama isn't your chakra the same as everything else?" Naruto asked. "You are the mother of chakra after all"

"Chakra comes in many different forms Naruto. Take the tailed beasts for instance, their chakra is wild and untamed. It's a form of nature chakra. Yet it's feels godlike due to them being born from my own chakra. But at the same time its dangerous since nature cant be tamed. Now human chakra is more different, it's more spiritual energy than nature. Now my chakra is godlike and purified thus making it white. Do you understand now?"

"I kinda do Kaguya sama" Naruto replied.

"Alright now let's try letting some of your God chakra pour into your own chakra pools."

Naruto nodded as he took a deep breathe as he opened his chakra path ways. The white chakra was pooled in Naruto's heart since the heart represents the very essence of the person. The white chakra slowly bit by bit poured into the pathways. His own blue chakra sensing the foreign chakra tried to fight against it. Suddenly the two chakra clashed and it brought forth pain never before imagined. Naruto screamed but still kept his concentration trying to purify the chakra. Kaguya told him not to force the purification and to let it flow. Naruto's body felt like a war zone between two seperate chakra natures, mortal and Godlike power.

"Its hurts so damn bad" Naruto grunted.

"It seems your body is at war with itself. You must try to let your chakra allow the godlike one to merge with it. The more your body resists it the more it will hurt"

Naruto dealt with the pain for a solid 45 minutes until the pain stopped. The excruciating pain finally ended as his body felt calmer and warmer. The chakra he got from Kaguya started to flow freely through his network. Kaguya looked at Naruto as she noticed white chakra started to leak out and engulf him. Naruto opened his eyes as his once blue eyes turned a good solid white. The moon goddess smiled, the chakra was taking effect. The boy was starting to show tiny traits of her own clan. His human chakra was starting to purify his godlike chakra.

"How do you feel?" She asked.

"Strange...I feel like a new person." Naruto answered. "The chakra it feels warm, pure, powerful."

"Just make sure you don't become consumed by it like I did" Kaguya warned him.

"Don't worry moonlight. I swear to you I won't become a power hungry demon. Um no offense." Naruto chuckled.

"Non taken" Kaguya sighed. "Well we trained enough for today. Why don't you hang out with your friends for a while."

"Ahhhhh really?" Naruto whined. "Because i was hoping we could spend the day together. You and me"

"I'm not sure the world is ready for me yet" Kaguya said nervously. "I mean I once tried to eliminate mankind."

Naruto moved closer to her and held her face in his hands making her look at him. "You're not that person anymore."

Naruto senju| of the hidden leafOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara