Ruby Escapes Elba

[A/N: I got bored waiting for class to start, so here have a scene from Waterloo (1970).]

'Shut up and give the clip already' Saber glares at the empty screen in annoyance, then smiles.

"I think she's gone mental" Nora leans over to Ren. Ren pushes her face away from him "No, she isn't she's probably just daydreaming".

"Alright, everyone! Today you'll be reacting to the return of a certain Empress Ruby Bonaparte."

"Empress? This dolt?" Weiss looks pointedly at Ruby, who blushes.

"Me? And empress?" Ruby follows up.

" What kinda name is Bonaparte?" Qrow asks while taking swig at his beer, Summer hits his shoulder because of his rude remark.

"And who is this Empress Ruby?" Ozpin asks, earning Saber a questioning look from the adults including Salem.

"Funny, you should ask Ozzy." Saber teases. "Please don't call me that." Ozpin responds.

"As I was saying. Empress Ruby Bonaparte, the first and last Empress of the French Empire. A young military officer that rose to prominence in the wake of the French Revolution, early in her career she put in command of the Army of Italy, which was barely an army at all and somehow beat their enemies back and winning the war." Saber let the information sink in.

"Impressive." Ironwood says, Winter nods her head in agreement.

"Then what happened? Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!" Ruby squeals

"I still don't understand, how this dolt managed to whip a barely equipped army into shape." Weiss says secretly impressed.

Saber continues "After which, she was put in command of an expedition to Egypt, long story short it ended failure, but his early success in Egypt and his victory over the Austrians in Italy, had made her extremely popular with the people, and France',s corrupt government extremely unpopular".

"Our daughter in this universe is awesome" Tai gapes at Summer. Qrow and Raven nod in agreement.

Saber continues " After that, she stages a coup, almost got blown up by a bunch of royalist rebels, and upstages the pope in her coronation, she finally became Empress Ruby I"

"The... Pope?" Salem asks.

"Religious head of the biggest religion in that world. Don't ask" Saber answers.

" After that all of France's enemies banded together in the third coalition" Saber explains. "Then in the year 1812 Empress Ruby is finally beaten after the Russians lit their own capital ablaze. And in 1814 Empress Ruby abdicates the French throne and is exiled to the small island of Elba. But when she returned the new King of France who sends armies after her as she marches towards Paris, the French capital"

"You said we'll be reacting to her return, but you said the king sent armies after her how would she even do that" Weiss says.

"I agree, ms. Saber, how would she possibly pull that off?" Ozpin adds

Suddenly Summer, Tai, Qrow, and Yang feared the worst for Ruby.

"You'll be amazed at how she did what you all call impossible. Though the one your about to see is merely one of the armies she encountered" Saber says smirking at them and turning the screen on.

The screen cuts the view of an army marching on a road, with Ruby in front of the columns of soldiers.

"Woah! Ruby managed to assemble a HUGE army" Sun points to the Ruby on the screen.