Atilla Total War: Faction Intro

A week after New Year...

"Okay, everyone now that the New Year laziness is gone. Let's get back in the game!" Saber cheered, bursting open the theater doors to let everyone in.

"Back to work I guess..." Roman slides down onto his seat with Neo trailing behind him.

"Nothing like a bit of trauma to start off the year I suppose." Qrow shrugged pulling a flask from under his seat.

"This'll be interesting..." King says, passing a recording crystal to his partner.

"Ahh, nothing like reminding myself of this tragedy... RIP Roman Empire." Saber peaced out and inserted the recording crystal.

"What will we be watching anyway?" Jaune asked the host.

"You're gonna be watching thee... Introduction of the major factions/factors in the fall of the Roman Empire." Saber explained.

"Like the Sengoku Jidai one?" Blake looked at her host with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup. Now shut up its starting!"

Huns

Thousands of dead bodies are seen littering the streets of a burning city. The videos soon showed Tyrian carrying a box filled with loot from the battle, swinging his captured sword around as they left.

"The air was filled with smoke and blood. The Huns gloried in the stench of death, they took what they needed and left their enemies to rot."

"Not enough blood!" Tyrian yelled from his seat.

"Must everything be about killing with you?" Watts looked at his colleague in annoyance.

"Blood for the Grimm Queen! Huntsmen for the Grimm throne!" Tyrian cackled like a maniac.

"The Huns were free, they rode and fought, and lived. Fear built Roman walls. They were right to be afraid."

The next scene saw a Roman general offering tribute to Tyrian who sat in front of the seemingly endless army of Huns.

"Its like the Branwen Tribe and grimm had a baby!" Nora exclaimed after seeing the massive army on screen.

"Please, spare me the thought of anyone procreating with grimm, child." Salem waved off in dismissal.

"That was not a sentence I thought I'd hear... Or write..." King muttered the last part to himself.

"And behold a red horse. And power was given to him that sat thereon, to take peace from the earth."

"That... Seems out of place." Weiss said with a hint of confusion.

"Its not actually. It alludes to a verse in the book of Revelations, in which four horsemen are sent out by God as harbingers for the Last Judgement. The Red Horse being the one that will bring war. Honestly I'd like to elaborate but I don't think I'm quite qualified to delve into theology." Saber explained.

"Also don't ask anymore of Earth's religious beliefs and dogma. Cause we are not diving down that rabbit hole." King followed up.

"Those with gold offered it by the wagon. The Huns took it, and allowed them to live. In fear at least until they returned."

An army of Romans were soon showed as they got into formations to defend against the onslaught of charging horsemen. Carnage soon followed as the Hunnic army broke through slaughtering all in their wake, with the Roman army powerless to stop them. The Roman general from before fell just as quickly as fires erupted in the city, with flaming arrows flying in the night sky.