Eternity's Embrace Trailers

(A/N: So if you're not familiar yet, Eternity's Embrace is a fanfic I'm currently working on, basically like spoiler alert in the intro so skip that if you wanna get to the reacts and not have to wade through the spoilers, essentially it follows my Twin Sister of Ozma OC and her attempts to right Ozma's wrongs... And just for context this chapter was meant to be the team trailer but I scrapped it instead.)

"Okay, so let me tell you about this universe. This universe was made by my thoughts alone, in which I thought wouldn't it be crazy cool if Ozma had a twin sister who would help him not be stupid?" Saber began explaining.

"So how exactly is my supposed sister to help me?" Ozpin asked curious to his relationship with his supposed sister.

"Oh boy, she was meant to be your your counterbalance. You would unify Remnant and she would guide it to everlasting cooperation, and also be its greatest protector as such she was given the gifts of creation and became the progenitor of the silver eyes... But everything got torn to shreds after you came to blows with Salem, and led to what everyone here now knows as the start of the grimm attacks throughout Remnant." Saber continued to explain. Much to everyone who wasn't privy to both inner circles shock.

"That... That means, I would have been using my hypothetical sisters children in my war to stop Salem. Surely she must understand, right?" Ozpin said still shocked at the revelation.

"You see Ozpin those powers didn't come without a price. Since she helped Salem in the previous iteration of humanity to stage a rebellion against the gods. When she was reincarnated she was cursed to feel and remember every agonizing moment of ther descendant before they die. Which is why she absolutely despises this version of you, even more so after centuries of locking herself away in order to heal herself and to isolate herself as the torment that her descendants would feel before their death sometimes lasted months on end." Saber said putting her hand on the armrest. The story left some in the audience a bit shocked and horrified at what this mysterious twin had through all alone.

"Please tell me it gets better, I think I'm gonna be sick..." Willow said pitifully, feeling lunch coming back up.

"It does actually, but not in the way you'd expect it. You see after seeing how Remnant was rotting from the inside out, she changed her name to Viktoria Reinhildt Schwarz and deduced that Ozma had ultimately failed and would only bring more ruin to Remnant so she sought the most unlikely woman out. Salem. But in her search, during a brief trip to Mantle, out of the corner of her little eye she spotted a starved, shivering girl nearing her limit in the pouring rain. Could you guess who ot is?" Saber explained as the story.

"Me?" Cinder said a bit unsure, after all the prospects of anyone helping her for nothing in return was low and she has proved it.

"Quite right. Viktoria and the young Cinder had grown quite fond of one another, so much so that Cinder followed her into Evernight Castle... After a not so tear jerking reunion with Salem, Viktoria hatched a plan that would bring the kingdoms to its knees. And one such plan is Beacon Academy's downfall." Saber finished the story.

"So were gonna watch them destroy Beacon today?" Jaune asked a bit confused, and kinda mad at the prospect of the destruction of Beacon.

"Of course not. Were gonna be viewing what I like to call trailers. Just to get a feel of their personalities and how they differ from the ones you know." Saber explained properly to Jaune and the audience.

"So were gonna watch our alternate selves... This might prove to be a lesson to learn." Salem responded wanting to know about this alternate Remnant.

"Now, without further ado, let's get to it!" Saber said as the screen flashes a light.

Viktoria Schwarz: "Crown" Trailer