I Favor the Villainess ch. 49-50

"Alright, Alright! Let's get started cause why not?" Saber said cheerfully, slotting in the recording crystal.

"Hmmph. Please tell me its not as humiliating..." Weiss said sitting down after getting more popcorn.

"Humiliating? I suppose it depends...
Though I do find this recording pretty awesome though." Saber responded casually.

"Your definition of awesome is warped as fuck. So I'm not gonna expect anything normal." Raven said from her seat.

"Okay, rude. Second, this time it actually is, pretty normal." Saber pouted innocently, although no one bought the innocent act.

"Weiss-sama, good morni――"
"Is that so, ahaha"
"Fufu, oh Onee-sama"

"Oh, no. Ice Princess your cheating on Red!" Roman gasped incredulously.

"Weiss how could you do this?" Blake said monotonously.

"We're not even together! And... And why does that voice sound familiar?" Weiss said with a questioning look towards the screen.

"Yes... It sounds like someone we know, but definitely does not talk like that..." Qrow said sarcastically, looking at Winter.

When I went to Weiss-sama's room to do what I look forward to every morning, that is to change her clothes, she already had a visitor.

"Hi, Ruby. Morning"
"Good morning, Winter-sama, Weiss-sama"
"You are late? I have already changed clothes"
"

... I'm sorry"

"Right, before people start screaming that this is incest or that this is just perfectly normal sibling relationship. I'm gonna clear it up that. No, Winter and Weiss aren't really related in this universe." Saber spoke up before anyone could voice their opinions.

"Great... Now, I have to worry about Winter stealing away Weiss..." Ruby muttered darkly to herself.

"Hey, wait a minute. How did Ruby become Weiss maid in the first place? I thought she was a student." Jaune spoke up.

"She applied to be one. And she got accepted because she discreetly revealed a few of Willow's secrets." King responded to the query.

"You blackmailed my mother!?" Weiss screeched almost tackling her Ruby.

"Blackmail is a strong word. I and everyone else prefer to call it a nudge in the right direction. And it wasn't really blackmail it was more like a few things that would become very valuable in their story later" Saber responded.

Looking at her, not only her clothes, but even her hairstyle is well arranged.
Her winding hair is quite difficult, now that Blake is gone I thought only I could do it.

"By the way, did you change your clothes and do your hair yourself?"
"No? Onee-sama did it. She is very skilled"
"Fufu, I used to look after Weiss like this often in the past"

And the two of them laughed intimately together.

"Winter get out of the way! You're ruining my ship!" Qrow groaned, glaring at the screen.

"Is that so. Thank you, Winter-sama"
"No no, it's nothing much"
"However, because taking care of Weiss-sama is my hobby, cough, work, I would like to ask you to refrain from tomorrow"
"I have just heard a disturbing expression!?"