Servant of Evil

"Well as much as I enjoy a good intro. I thinks its much better to just get on with it." Saber says, watching the screen come to life once more.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Qrow says, grabbing two bottles of rum from under his chair.

"Why? Is it your bas luck senses tingling or something?" Taiyang jokes.

"Or something..." Qrow grumbles in response.

The screen flashes open, revealing a silhouette of a younger boy and girl standing back to back.

"Wait. Is that uncle Qrow and Aunt Raven? Momma Raven? What exactly should I call you again?" Ruby said looking at Raven with a confused expression.

"Never call me Momma ever again... Raven's just fine though." Raven replied to the younger Rose.

[Qrow]
Oh, my lady, my queen, I will serve until I die

"Qrow, please don't." Summer says with concern in her voice.

"Uncle Qrow, can you sing like that?" Yang asks her uncle with a giggle.

"Oh, if only firecracker, if only..." Qrow says smirking.

Fate has given us life, now the twins are damned with spite

"Well, that's one way to describe our relationship." Qrow and Raven roll their eyes at each other.

Even so I will guard you and block out all the pain
I will dirty my hands, so your smile remains

"If only he'd actually do that for me for once." Raven mutters, glaring at Ozpin from across the room.

"You're pretty capable yourself. But if you ever did need me, you bet your ass I'd be there in an instant. Don't ever doubt that." Qrow whispers to his sister, having heard her muttering.

The screen briefly shows flashing images of Raven, Summer and Tai, along with a determined Cinder

[Qrow]
From the day we came the world had charted out our lives
Holy bells had graced our birth with such ebullient chime

"Aww, your both so cute!" The Roses gushed at the child version of Raven and Qrow's counterparts.

"Uggh. Too much cuteness..." Mercury quietly groans in his seat.

"Shut up, were trying to watch the story!" Cinder whisper-yells at Mercury, threatening him with a glare.

By the powers greater than our tiny hands could fight
You were torn away from my side and had started your own life

"What! Is that how he became a servant?" Winter looked at the screen astonished.

"That explains why Qrow wasn't the heir to the throne. But I do wonder why was he's the one not to succeed the throne if he was pretty much still alive." Ironwood asks looking at their hosts.

"No comment..." Saber answers.

"I do believe it was due to a curse? But, I don't really remember the details so I can't confirm." King responds with a more useful comment.

"Even in another universe I'm still unlucky." Qrow mumbles, drinking from his bottle again.

[Qrow]
Even if the world were to send you their vice
If they damn your name as they gather and cry

"This song is a farcry from the Qrow in the previous song, in the last one he was barely shown so we all assumed he hadn't really been loyal to Raven. I wonder what twists the story will provide us." Ozpin analyzed as the words were sung.