God of War 3 Zeus Boss Fight 2

[A/N: Okay, so I skipped ahead and won't be showing the fight inside Gaia cause I find it repetitive as fuck. So I'll just be showing the dark Zeus battle+ the ending.
And another thing, much like I used the name Zeus to substitute the GoL, I'm gonna use Hades for the GoD]

A few minutes after lats chapter...

"Right, now that y'all are back. Shall we begin?" Saber turned to her audience taking their seats.

"Heck yeah! Let's do it." Yang cheered.

"Oh, right. Before we begin, this next one skipped a couple hours of fighting between Salem and the GoL inside Gaia. Ya know just a heads up." Saber said turning in the screen once more.

The scene opens, just as Salem drives the Blade of Olympus towards Zeus, and Gaia's heart. Zeus groans and tries to push her back, to no avail as the Blade continued to thrust into him, the heart of Gaia glows red as stones from above come crashing down on them.

"What the fuck? Where even are they" Winter squinted at beating heart.

"They're literally inside Gaia, mother of the Titans and Earth itself." King answered. Everyone just nodded because this sounded like a complicated story.

Meanwhile outside, Gaia screams in pain as she suffered from a massive heart attack. Her body quite literally falling apart as it crushes Mount Olympus beneath her titanic body.

"Wait. If she's the Earth, how the hell does she have a body?" Weiss turned confused at Saber.

"Weiss, darling. Even I am afraid, of that mystery." Saber looked at the heiress with a straight face.

The view once again changes, revealing Salem twitching on the ground having survived the dying Gaia. Standing up, she walks forward, spotting Zeus's corpse with the Blade of Olympus stuck inside him.

"Finally! Good riddance, asshole." Roman stretched his arms, before getting smacked by an umbrella.

"Nice job, Torchwick. You jinxed it." Mercury rolled his eyes.

"Fucks sake. Neo stop hitting me!" Roman complained shielding himself from the mute.

Her vengeance complete. Salem pulls out the Blade of Olympus and walks away as the consequences of her actions are seen behind her.

Suddenly something happens, just as Salem walks away. Tiny sparks began to audibly appear, as a darker more sinister version of Zeus emerged from the wound made by the blade.

"I grow weary of you, my daughter!" Dark Zeus said, channeling his power into a powerful lighting the blinds the screen.

"What!? Fuck you, I thought you said dead people aren't supposed to come back! Hypocrite!" Salem yelled in frustration, now on the verge of throwing hands with the GoL herself.

"Man, she sure hates the gods, huh?" Scarlet whispered to their team.

"Yes! Let the hate fuel your blade Salem." Saber egged on the immortal witch.

"Dude, you're not gonna get copyright for stealing an insignificant line." King rolled his eyes at the goddess.

"Alright, fine." Saber grunted, holding in her breath.

"LET THE RAGE OF SPARTA FUEL YOUR BLADE SALEM."

"Happy now?" Saber looked at her partner.

"Yup." King replied with a thumbs up.

Salem regains consciousness, finding that all of her previous weapons have been rendered useless or destroyed.

Even in her exhausted state, Salem still tries to stand defiant. Dark Zeus grabbed a hold of Salem by the neck in his rage.