Cousins Song

A few minutes after last chapter...

Everyone walks back into the theater refreshed and ready to watch the next video.

"FIRE" Saber yells from across the room as her clone fires ice bolts around the slot machine.

Sighing happily, she turns to the door only to find everyone staring at her in fear and awe. Awkwardly, she dissipates her clone while clasping her hand.

"Umm... Is this a bad time?" Ruby asks awkwardly.

Shaking off her initial surprise, she gestures for them to sit.

"No- No, please get back to your seats we'll begin shortly."

Everyone nods and head to their respective seats. Humming to herself, Saber pushes a crystal into the slot.

"So... Um, what are we watching?" Jaune asks.

"Nice of you to ask- We'll be watching good ole dysfunctional family" Saber scowls under her happy remark.

"That seems, underwhelming..." Qrow tells the host.

"I kinda have to agree with bird brain over there, seems kinda, I don't know- plain?" Raven seconds her brother.

"Not for long it ain't..." Saber mutters.

Looking around, Weiss notices that King isn't here yet.

"Is King not here yet?" Weiss asks the raven haired woman.

"No, he won't be joining us for a while he said he dropped something after he went through the portal." Saber replies nonchalantly.

"You're not worried he lost something important?" Winter asks.

"Nope, he's a big boy now, he can take it." Saber says as she plays the video.

The screen plays showing Cardin, Sun, and Jaune inside an office wearing military uniforms.

"This got interesting. A faunus, a racist... And Jaune, in a room" Yang says looking at the screen.

"Not bad, Sun, could have gone without the beard tho" Blake remarks, earning a snicker of amusement from Yang.

"Ohh, I wouldn't mind Jaune in a beard and uniform. Isn't that right, Pyrrha" Yang says to the redhead, making Pyrrhha look away blushing.

"Okay. Okay. Ladies, we get it their hot, can we move on now?" Neptune comments from beside Sun.

Sun laughs pating his bro, "Chill bro, you're cool too".

The others laugh along with the duo.

[ALL]
We're the cousins
Who ruled over dozens

[KING GEORGE V]
King George

[TSAR NICHOLAS II]
Tsar Nick

[KAISER WILHELM II]
Kaiser Billy

"What the? HAHAAHAHA" Scarlet laughed with Sage and Neptune.

Nora tries holding in her laughter at the Jaune on screen, "I-I'm sorry- HAHAHAHA, you look so ridiculous, Jaune- HAAHHAHA"

"I'm sorry, the heck is going on?" Weiss asks the host.

"You look like idiots." Blake deadpans at the monkey faunus.

"Its not me Blakey, its the other me!" The blonde faunus whined, making Blake laugh at him harder.

"That's a funny name for someone ruling a kingdom" Ruby says.

"I think its just a nickname Ruby." Weiss tells her partner, making her 'Oh' in response.