Lucifer gets arrested by Chloe

A few minutes later...

"So... Now that everyone's here, O guess its time for me to tell you what comes next." King begins.

"So what're we watching this time? Dark and depressing? Romantic comedy? Depressing?" Roman asks sarcastically. Making King glare at him, shutting him up.

"We'll be watching a short scene of Saber's prodigal son trying to flirt." King responds sliding up the crystal in place.

"Wait. What? I didn't agree to this!" Saber weakly protests.

"Unfortunately your holiness, I just slotted the recording in." King responds sarcastically at his companion.

"Insolent fuck..." Saber mutters darkly just enough for King to hear.

"What's this gotta do for any of us? Unless..." Winter trails off. Leaving everyone in suspense.

"Oh, no. Nothing like that, just a bit of shits and giggles before Saber throws you all into dark and depression next time." King chuckles while watching the screen come to life.

"Aren't you that chick from that film?"

"Hmm? What's this, what film?" Roman asks looking at Ruby with interest. Making Ruby avert eye contact and focus.

"Used to be an actress or something right?" The other guy continues.

"Right." Ruby nods trying not to show emotions.

"Wait. Roman's your son!?" Mercury exclaims while looking back at Saber then at Roman.

"And what's with Ruby being a former actress?" Tai questions, looking at the screen.

"Yes. And also the part with former actress Ruby? You'll just have to continue watching." King responds.

"I forget what its called..." The guy says trying to remember where he saw Ruby. Meanwhile Roman looks at Ruby remembering something,

"Of course! Hot Tub High School! That's where I know you from!" He says, making Ruby nod in agreement.

"Hot Tub High School?" Ruby asks innocently, making King laugh out loud at her innocence while Saber glares at him.

"Careful Torchwick, Red looks like she's ready to kill you." Emerald laughs.

"Must be pretty famous if this squirt managed to retire and still be remembered." Qrow chuckles at his niece.

"Let's just stick to my questions, shall we?" Ruby looks at Roman in annoyance.

Ignoring her Roman turns back excitedly turns to look back at the other two and blurts out.

"She's the one with the famous nude scene! Coming out of the hot tub, it was like a complete fast-times rip off!"

Everyone in the villains corner plus King bursted out laughing except for Cinder and Salem.

"Really, Roman?" Cinder deadpans at the master thief.

"Well, Torchwick it was nice knowing you." Emerald says in-between laughter pointing at a raging Taiyang.

"Ruby, young lady! You are forbidden from ever acting again! Blah Blah Blah..." Tai rants to her daughter.

"Can't be that bad... Atleast she wasn't the producer/writer, eh?" Yang shudders remembering the Little Red Riding Hood play they put up.

"She was like the new Phoibe Kate." Roman continues to brag.

"Thanks, I appreciate that." Ruby says sarcastically.