Elden Ring Intro

A few moments after the last chapter...

"I mean, do I really have to do an intro?" Saber asked as she slotted the recording crystal into place.

"I mean... Kinda?" Ruby averted her eyes from the goddess.

"Fine. Fine. So, this next one is mostly an overview of what happened during the Shattering and the introduction of new contenders to the Elden Throne." Saber explained quickly, as the screen comes to life.

The fallen leaves tell a story

The image shows Salem desperately hammering at something with a bright golden glow.

CLANG!

As Ozma is seen in the very same pose hammering the Elden Ring.

"Wait. What the- Freaky..." Sun awed.

"They're the same person aren't they." Raven looked bored.

"No, they're not." Qrow looked at his sister like she was insane.

"Are too!"

"Gods damnit, they're doing it again." Summer groaned.

The great Elden Ring was shattered

The image showed the Elden Ring breaking apart.

In our home, across the fog, the Lands Between.

Now, an image of Salem is shown as quickly as it disappears.

Now, Queen Salem the Eternal is nowhere to be found. And in the night of the black knives. Yang the Golden was first to perish.

The screen glowed, revealing Yang held down by several Black Knife Assassin's and a dagger lodged into her back.

Soon, Salem's offspring, demigods all, claimed the shards of the Elden Ring.

The images of the demigods were soon shown; with Weiss holding a scepter in her hand, Ozpin pinning Winter to the ground with his cane, and a small Summer being carried by a mysterious person.

"These guys ae nuts!" Nora said in awe.

"Professor Ozpin looks like a hobo. No offense prosfessor." Coco stiffled a giggle.

"Heh. Ya, lost to hobo Oz." Qrow laughed at Winter.

"How dare you-" Winter tried to rant but was cut off.

The mad taint of their new found strength triggered the Shattering.

"Wait. So it wasn't because everything went to shit with the destruction of the Elden Ring?" Weiss tried to think.

"The world went to shit. BECAUSE of the Shattering. Or so I'm told." Saber explained.

A disturbing image of a decapitated Whitley is shown being devoured by a snake.

"I think... I'm gonna hurl." Weiss looked away nauseous.

"Then we shall do so TOGETHAA." Saber joined in with a mixed reaction.

A war from which no lord arose.

A picturesque image of Ruby and Winter during the Battle of Aeonia is shown.

A war leading to abandonment of the Greater Will.

The screen blackned to reveal a graveyard presumably filled with thousands of tarnished.

Arise now, ye tarnished.

The screen begins to show a closer look of the graveyard, a sea of dead.