Relic Heist part 1

[A/N: So I know I said I'm going to do the Devil ending for Cyberpunk 2077 but since I feel lazy trying to explain the backstory I'm gonna have them react to the heist.]

"Alright everyone take a seat, we're about to get started" Saber tells the audience as they enter the theater.

"So what are we reacting to now?" Summer asks.

"We'll this one's different a bit from the rest, but since I don't know either King will just have to tell you" Saber responds before sitting down.

"Well my dears, we will be reacting to the world we like to call Cyberpunk 2077" King says, bowing down dramatically.

"Cyberpunk? Would that mean we'll be watching something from the future?" Blake asks the guest.

"Right you are Ms. Belladonna, we will be watching how everything began for a certain Weiss Schnee" King says, earning a look from the audience.

"Me? I wonder..." Weiss mutters to no one.

"Right. I'll be answering questions as we go along, is that fine with you all?" King asks the audience, who nod in response.

"Alright then. Saber, hit it up!" King orders his companion. Giving a grunt in response, Saber turns on the video.

The screen flickers, revealing Weiss and Ruby behind a car.

"So? You ready?" Ruby asks scratching her head.

"Yup. I'm ready, let's go" Weiss responds as she enters the car. Weiss checks out the car while Ruby gets in.

"Is that Penny? Why's she a car?" Ruby asks King.

"Well, Penny in this universe is an AI that pilots public transportation all over Night City" King responds to Ruby's question.

"Fascinating. Perhaps, we can utilize something like that in Remnant" Ironwood says.

"That would be so cool! Ren can we get one!" Nora says bouncing in her seat.

"I don't think we have something like that Nora." Ren says trying to calm his partner down.

"Welcome to this Penny Service. With Penny, you leave your problems at the door" The on-screen Penny tells them.

"Son of a bitch. You better fuckin believe I will" Ruby tells Penny.

"I see no reason why you should be using expletives" Penny responds to Ruby's swearing.

"The fucks an expletive?" Roman wonders aloud.

"Stop swearing! You're a bad influence on the kids" Summer yells at Roman, throwing a jar full of coins at him.

"Mom! I'm fourteen!" Ruby whines.

"But seriously, what's an expletive?" Saber asks.

"Hell, if I know" King responds before unpausing the video.

"Oh yeah? What about that time I wanted to hire you for my cousins bachelor party, huh?" Ruby fires back at the AI.

"Unfortunately, we do not take on such contracts" Penny responds to Ruby's remark.

"Three months I've been saving up scratch... Eh, water under the bridge. Hit it Pen" Ruby says to Penny.

"Before we begin our journey, I must verify the identities of all customers. Please proceed to connect your personal links" Penny tells the two mercenaries.

Weiss adjusts from her seat and connects to Penny through a wire in her arm.

"Okay, what the heck is that?" Looking at the screen with curiosity.