1k!!! and Update

Hey guys it's me. First of all this book has reached a THOUSAND reads, that is INSANE!!! I never expected this book to get that far. Thank you guys so much for all your love and support. Every vote, comment, share, it means so much to me. I am really grateful to all of you. I truly cannot thank you enough. I'm glad to see you guys love these imagines just as much as I love writing them.

Speaking of which, there will not be an imagine this week or next because finals has begun and I need to focus on that, but I promise to have one uploaded by May 15th, so be on the lookout for that. My plan is to do a part 2 to Lock Me Up and Throw Away the Key and because you asked, I will do a part 2 to The Opportunity of A Lifetime. If there is something you guys want to see, then please feel free to let me know. I do take requests. I want this book to be enjoyable for you all, so help me do that!

Also, the new era, HOLY COW. Your Power, Billie did that, but are we really surprised? What are y'all's thoughts on the song and just the new era and general? I'd love to hear! Thank you again for all the love and support, it means SO MUCH. I hope y'all are doing well and I will see you before or on May 15th, hasta luego!!!