Surprise!

You wince in pain as you try to get out of bed. You're prepared to scold your girlfriend but find her side of the bed cold and empty. You reach over to the bedside table and check the time, seeing it's a quarter ten. 

Groaning, you contemplate just waiting for Billie to come back and have her carry you. After all, it is her fault you're in so much pain. However, you decide against it and muster enough energy to pull yourself out of bed. You grab the first piece of clothing you see, which happens to be the oversized t-shirt you pulled off of Billie last night, and throw it over your naked body.

Rubbing your eyes sleepily, you make your way downstairs, wincing with each step. "Damn it, Billie, did you have to be so rough last night? I can barely walk," you tell her, your breath hitching as you walk into the kitchen. Your eyes widen as you not only see your girlfriend, but her family as well sitting in the kitchen-- all staring at you. A blush creeps up your face as you take in their similar wide-eyed stares. 

Sure they knew that you and Billie were dating, but they weren't aware that your relationship had progressed to you spending the night; let alone sleeping together. Seeing you in nothing but Billie's shirt, proclaiming the activities of last night, was a shock to them. 

Finneas's face morphs into an amused smirk as he looks between you and Billie whose face has turned a slight shade of pink. "Hi, baby," Billie mutters out sheepishly, trying to break the awkward tension in the room. "Um, I'm just gonna go put some clothes on," you mutter out, tugging the large shirt lower on your body, "Billie, can I speak to you?" 

The blonde nods nervously, sending a quick smile to her family, before following you to her bedroom. She knows she's in trouble based on the tone of your voice and is quick to try assuaging your anger. 

"Babe, I had no idea they were coming over. I am so sorry." 

She places her hands on your hips, attempting to comfort you. You sigh heavily, shaking your head, realizing there's no point in being mad. What's done is done. "It's fine," you say, pulling out of her grasp, going to look for your own clothes. You refused to walk back into the kitchen wearing Billie's clothing. "You're not mad?" Billie asks you cautiously, still waiting for the angered yelling. 

Tugging off Billie's shirt, you shake your head, "No. Mortified, absolutely." Billie would normally comfort and assure you, but truthfully she wasn't paying attention to what you were saying. Her attention was now focused on your exposed body, watching you move across her bedroom floor grabbing your clothes from last night. "Billie?" you call out to her, noticing that she's not listening to you. 

"Yeah?"

"I asked why your family's here."

"Oh, um, they wanted to know if I wanted to go get breakfast with them." 

You nod your head understandingly, slipping your shoes on your feet. "So I guess we're having breakfast now too," you mumble, not that excited to be sharing a meal with the O'Connell's after your embarrassing encounter. Billie wraps her arms around your waist, "Babe, my parents love you. Don't worry about it." 

Billie places a kiss on your cheek and you sigh, already feeling your anxiety fade. "Alright," you say, pulling out of Billie's embrace, but get tugged back; turning to face your beautiful girlfriend. "Are you okay?" she asks you, placing a hand on the side of your face. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" you ask her, the confusion lacing your tone.

A smirk tugs at Billie's lips, "You walked into the kitchen complaining about you couldn't walk." Your face flushes again at the reminder of your embarrassing statement. "Something about how rough I was," Billie continues and you smack her shoulder, making her laugh. 

"You know, I could always kiss it better," she teases, lips pressed against your earlobe. Billie's husky voice is enough to make your legs weak and your head feel dizzy. You shake your head, "That's the last thing I need." You shove her off of you, laughing as you two make your way back to the kitchen. 

Hey Guys! Sorry I've been away for so long. Life truly got away from me. Anyway, here's a short imagine for you all. I hope you all enjoyed this imagine. If you did, please don't forget to vote, comment, and share! Your feedback means a lot to me and helps me out tremendously as the author. I also really love interacting with you all as well. Thank you for reading and the continuous love and support you all have shown this book. I truly do appreciate it. Don't forget you can request imagines of whatever you want to see. I am open to writing pretty much anything, from a coffee shop date to an AU about zombies (idk). Be safe, take care of yourself, and be kind to others. I will see you all next update, slan!