What's next?

So, so, sooooo my lovesss

goddamn I'm in a really good mood rn lmao

especially because I'm so fucking happy, like over the moon, idk why- but I absolutely loved this book. I loved writing it, I loved the couple, I loved the ending, it was just really fun to write.

here is the idea and cover for my new book

Story description:

When a solo trip to Europe goes wrong...

A drunk night leads to a one-night stand. A one-night stand leads to breaking news. And that breaking news leads to an entire fake relationship.

Hailey is on a trip to Europe, enjoying her own company and hiding from her parents. Until she winds up getting drunk and sleeping with a total stranger. A total stranger but a sexy stranger, who, little does she know is the prince of Wolfden.

Next thing you know, she can't get rid of him. Because if she wants to stay hidden from her parents then she has to do as the prince says. And the prince says she's now his girlfriend.

Paparazzi never did anybody any good maybe until now when their fake relationship blossoms into something very real.

Only for it all to be knocked down by her past.

Now...

I just want to know from you guys if you want me to finish 'When We Crashed' while I write this. Because I'm really excited to write this book as well so I WILL write it ASAP. But if I write 'When We Crashed' with it, then it may have very slow updates that aren't too regular.

BUT

If I write this first, then I'll come back to 'When We Crashed' because, after this book, I haven't got any new ideas.  

The problem for me is when I have a new idea I want to get it out there ASAP, which is why I want to write this one. But idk if ya'll are gonna be patient enough lmao

but I understand it can be annoying when an author doesn't finish a book, I get it

just let me knowwww

love ya'll

Nikki