10

Making my way back to hotel. I went back to my room to relax. I was going to enjoy peace on my own vacation.

After a short nap, I met up with Ricky, Angelica, and a Caucasian man in a suit who was chatting with them. He look really nice in the blue tux.

Ricky: Nicky, this is Waylon Maddox. Old College friend and a former realtor amongst other things.

Waylon: Nice to meet you, Nicky. Just call me Wayne. Riccardo told me much about you. How was the cruise?

"It was great."

Wayne: Well that's the way we try to serve at Maddox Cruise Line.

"That's cool."

Ricky: That's not the only thing he does.

Wayne: Please don't.

Ricky: This man is like the Most Interesting Man in the Room.

Oh please...

Wayne Maddox: Archaeologist, Cowboy, Raptor Trainer (Birds that is), Furniture Builder, Black Belt, and still finds a way to stay chiseled like a God.

"Oh...damn. That's...impressive."

Wayne: It's nothing. Just hard work.

Ricky: We'll going to eat here with Wayne and his girlfriend. Our mystery person will join us they're finish with their business.

We went on eating, listening to Ricky's and Wayne's college days with Angelica.

But the good times would go away as soon as she came.

???: Hey baby, so sorry I'm late. My Best Friend and I were gambling at the Casino. Had to get rid of that nicotine smell.

That voice...oh shit.

Wayne: Guys, this is Lola Rembrite. My girlfriend.

Lola: Thanks babe. Nice to meet-

I didn't make eye contact, just keeping it on my half rack of ribs. She had her eyes on me.

Lola: You...except Nicky.

Wayne: You two know each other?

"Ye-Yea. We...dated..."

Lola: ...and he cheated on me.

Wayne: Ohhhh. I'm sorry babe. I didn't know.

"If I'm a bother, I'mma just go."

Wayne: No worries, Nicky. All is well.

Ricky: Yeah. Everything will be fine.

Not really, Ricky. I know Lola didn't like what I did two years ago. After dating her best friend, the Barista that didn't want to take her order and on top of that, dating 5 other girls. I'll hate myself for years too.