27

"Hey asshole!"

Ricky and Wayne: What?

Dicky, Angelica, and Jessie: What?

Kyu and Venus: What?

Eugene: Of fucking course...Repetitive much?

"Talk to the Author."

Eugene: Nictaro!

"Genio"

Eugene: Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of staying dead, you're coming right to me?

Ricky: Hol up! You're dead!

"As you can see, I am not dead. Okay, meme over. You shot me? In front of my friends! Fucking prick!"

Eugene: Insurance. You should've been far away from here. Way far away.

"Just like you. I cut a deal. Eugene, this ends here. Stop this. It's obvious that Venus doesn't want you. You just want to use her as eye candy."

Eugene: What's wrong with that? To show all men that they wish they had the most beautiful woman and to show woman they wish they could be her.

"It's not love. You're using her for your gain. You're use her like an object."

Eugene: Like you didn't. You've used 19 women for your sexual adventures. Please shut the fuck up for once.

(Con't) Since you shot my Priest, I will have to call upon someone who happens to have a marriage license.

Turning to Wayne, Eugene motion him to come forward. But he stood still.

Wayne: I will not do this. Eugene, this has been hell for two years with you!

"Wayne, how you know him?"

Waylon: He's my older brother.

Dicky: Who set him up in a false relationship to blackmail him.

"Really? What the fuck, Eugene?"

Eugene: I get what I want. By any means necessary. No matter if it's friends or family.

Angelina: You're really an asshole.

Eugene: Waylon, you know what will happen since you disobey me?

Wayne: I don't care anymore. I'm ready for the consequences. I just hope you are as well.

Pulling out a phone, it took one button for Eugene to do whatever to Wayne. I couldn't understand the purpose of screwing over your own brother like it's nothing.

Eugene: Lucky me. I have a marriage license. So, by the power invested i-

"Eugene, please stop. I'm trying to sav-"

Eugene: Ladies, shut him up!

The Possessed Women got up ran at me. Using my speed powers, I kept my distance away from them.