3

Bar and Lounge

Ricky, Dicky, and I would hangout at our usual spot, eating wings, telling stories and enjoying our lives.

Well...most of us.

Ricky: Guys, tomorrow is going to be a special surprise. It's going to be an awesome summer for us.

Dicky: You know I love surprises. Except for the ones you get from your parents, telling you that you're adopted.

Ricky: Those are the worse. It's better when a cat jumps out of the cake with a sign.

[Con't] What about you, Nicky? You're excited for tomorrow?

I didn't answer as I was too busy being down. Don't get wrong, I love Ricky and Dicky to death and very grateful to have them as my best friends.

But the only surprise I want is my girlfriend.

Ricky was tired of seeing me like this.

Ricky: Nicky, I try to be optimistic about this situation. I really tried. But it's time to come to the reality of this.

[Con't] Beli is gone.

How could he be so heartless to tell me my worse fears. She may be gone, but she had to be taken or even worse.

I looked at him, ready to punch him in the face for even say that so causal.

"How dare you, Riccardo? Beli could be taken somewhere, being tortured."

Ricky: Why hasn't anyone seen her since? Why hasn't anyone said anything about her disappearance? The PR Police searched everywhere for her.

"She could've been killed."

Ricky: Where's the body?

"Ricc-"

Ricky grabbed my shoulders, looking in my eyes that were ready to create tears.

Ricky: I'm sorry, Nicholas. Beli's gone. The evidence is there. She left you without telling you a word. 7 months I seen the pain in your eyes and waiting to be wrong. I wanted her to come back and see you two together.

[Con't] But it's doesn't seem like it. I'm sorry.

My heart felt tight. My feelings hurt. My fears came true.

Beli is gone without a trace. Gone away from me. I want to break down, but Ricky shook his head, gripping hard.

Ricky: Don't cry man. You cried too many times. This time we move on. We move on okay?

"O-okay."

Ricky: When you hear what I got in store for all of us. You'll have a smile on your face so fast, it'll make your head spin.

"Okay."

Ricky hugged me and Dicky as well. These two are truly great friends and I was feeling a little better.

Little can be a lot.

Ricky picked up Angelica before dropping me off from at my apartment.

Entering my home, I was greeted by Momo. Her happy expression went to sad

Momo: Hey Master! Oh no, you're still sad.

The Kitty-Human hybrid hugged me, making me feel better.

2 years made a difference for her. Her short hair is longer, down to her back. She grew 2 inches high and went from B cups to C.

"Momo, I got a question. Do you think Beli left me?"