Finale

There was a look of shock on all their faces. They couldn't believe what just happened right in front of them.

Ricky fell on his knees, tears running down his face. Jessie buried her head to the chest of Lil Dicky who closed his eyes from the display. Kyu was in a war with her emotions. Anger and sadness. She didn't think this would happen.

But for Venus who covered her mouth, almost about to throw up, look towards the person involved.

Venus: How? H-How could you do this, you monster!

-1:20 AM. Hours before the incident-

I was sound asleep after my date with Venus went well. Till my cell phone started to ring. Who the...

"Hello?"

Ashley: Hey Sweet Cheeks. What are you doing?

"Sleeping. Like a normal human being."

Ashley: Booooooooring. I got a surprise for you.

"Can it wait till the morning?"

Ashley: After all I done to get this set up for you?

"Okay, fine. Where you at?"

Ashley: In front of the hotel. See you there, Lover Boy.

This woman, I swear. I got up and dress to make my way to her. I stop by the bar and picked up an energy boost. I walk by the Check In desk where a present with my name on it.

Opening it, I pulled out a pair of roller skates that were in my size. How did she even know?

Employee: I'll take your shoes, sir.

I hand the Hotel Clerk my Jordans, giving him an evil stare.

"You lose these, you'll lose every organ in your body, got it."

Employee: Y-Yes, sir.

I think I got the point across, but loss credibility as I skate away out of the building.

Skidding to a stop, I looked around to find where Ashley is at. To my surprise, a path of lights suddenly turn on with my crush standing there.

Ashley: Don't just stand there. Come on!

I skate over to her and we begin our night of fun.

We follow the path, laughing, swerving in front of each other, holding each other's hands and twirling around.

We skate to a Dance Dance Revolution, we stop by and danced for a couple of minutes and remember I had no rhythm but I beat Ash 2 out of three.

Traveling along, we stop by an arcade and got our rock on with Guitar Hero with a test on who was a better Guitarist. Ashley was awesome, but when it came to pinball, I was still the wizard from back in college.