29

It was dark and cold in the jail cell that kept Eugene Maddox to himself. This man took so many Ls, it wasn't funny.

He lost the Love of His Life, the Goddess of Love Theiaena Venus to a scumbag by the name of Nicholas Davidson. Lost his family and money as well his jobs.

That bastard took everything from him. But all was going to change.

Two Guards walk to the cell that put a smile on the Creep's face.

Guard: Your phone call is ready.

Eugene: Oh joy.

The Guards took him to the phones where he was alone. Dialing the number Eugene smiled as a familiar voice went into his ears.

Eugene: Hello. I hate to inform you that I'm in jail. But like I told you, stick to the plan and all will be good. Okay? Good. Thank you.

Hanging up the call, The Creep smiled at the two Guards, putting his arm out to be handcuffed.

Eugene: Have you two prepare for the end of the world?

Inna Da Poona

Climbing on top of the opening of the volcano, the Butler of Eugene couldn't help to think what he was thinking when taking this mission?

Eugene is a bright man, but when he talked about the women named Venus and the family not believing him that he knows her, he's been on this quest on proving them wrong.

Eugene: Go up to the opening of the volcano at Inna Da Poona with this bucket.

But this? This was crazy. At least the 57 Year Old can cross off being next to a volcano off his bucket list.

Speaking of buckets, the Butler pull off the top that was on the bucket that he carried up. Inside were tiny object that glowing inside. He took one of them out and look at it.

Butler: W-Wings?

Eugene: Once you're there, pour the substance inside the volcano.

The Butler pour the bucket of strange wings into the lava. After he was finished, he did the last thing of the Eugene's request.

Eugene: Right after you finish, run like hell away from volcano.

There were tremors that almost cause him lose his balance. The bucket he had fell into the lava that was starting to rise.

The Butler book it down as an explosion got the people in the resort attention.

Zoey who was enjoying her cup of Boba Tea saw the emergence of black smoke rising into the sky.

Zoey: It's time...

---

Inside the jail cell, Eugene saw and felt the chaos that he caused as he laid down on the raggedy bed, smiling like a mad man.

His plan was set.

Eugene: If I can't have her, no one will.

---

Nicky and Ricky watched the two tall beings tower over the city. Some of the people did the same thing while smart people ran for their lives.

One had pink skin with long astral pastel rainbow colored hair with a braided fringe to parting to the side and long light pink claw-like nails.

Her clothing consists of a pair of white panties, a pair of sheer white finger-less gloves with gold accents and arm band, a golden garter belt, a top that has angel like wings coming out of a gold pendant with an orange gem on the front, sheer white shoulder sleeves, sheer white collar with a gold star pendant, and a sheer red-ish pink material covering her torso. She has an angel wing hair accessory that matches her shirt.