...

Tendricide

Arriving back to her home planet, Celeste stomp her way out of her spaceship, speeding past other bounty hunters and fellow Tendricidians.

Keeping pace with her was one who was a couple inches shorter than her, wore glasses and had the same cup size of her.

???: Celeste, welcome back. You've been extremely missed. Certainly by me. But by everyone. Just not as much as me.

Celeste: Luna, where is Madame Leader?

Luna: She's been busy with meetings. So she wish to be left alone.

Left alone? Celeste wasn't buying it. If she can't see her best bounty hunter, then the bounty hunter will make time.

Arriving at a giant door, Celeste put in a code, opening it and entered to the chagrin of Luna.

Luna: We're not suppose to be in here! What are you thinking?!

The Bounty Hunter just ignore her as she sat down in the seat and begin typing on the computer.

As Luna was pacing back and forth, freaking out, Celeste found interesting records on herself from the past checkups. Continue scrolling, she saw the checkup from the first time returning from Earth with notes.

Note after note after note, the Tendricidian was feeling furious. She had enough, slamming her fist hard on the desk.

A couple of clicks from behind her caught her ears, causing her to look back.

Luna: What did you do, Celeste?

The large painting of Madame Leader slide over to the side, revealing what was hiding behind it. The jaws of both the Bounty Hunter and Luna dropped at the sight of it.

Luna: Oh my stars...

Celeste: That bitch!

Inna Da Poona

Ricky and Dicky entered a room of the church where this wedding was going to be held. The two were still feeling the horrific effect that happened at the hotel lobby.

Dicky couldn't help but rush over to Nicky's High School Best Friend, embracing him, breaking down.

They stay like that for five minutes till a knock caught their attention.

Dicky: Fuck off!

Wayne: I can't.

Ricky rushed up about to rip the door open and kill Waylon, but the rapper grab him.

Ricky: I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME, EUGENE?!

Wayne: I'm not Eugene! I never was!

Ricky: Bullshit! You're an manipulating, self-centered murderer. All for a woman who doesn't want you! That's who you are!

The door was kicked open and Wayne entered the room, scowling at the two men.

Wayne: I'm Waylon Collin Maddox. I'm a part of the Lord Maddox Household in Scotland. I'm 33 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your girlfriend's from death as well as go through this stupid wedding. You got a problem with that?