4

It was morning. After dealing a killer in a iron suit tried to end my friends and myself, I slept great.

Being use to getting up early, I left a note to the married couple before leaving their apartment.

I went to the park to do some yoga and after that, I went to work.

I was slightly paranoid after the events from last night, looking behind me for a walking or flying body of a armor coming to kill me.

Celeste hasn't got back at me with any information. She must've been busy lately.

On my lunch, I travel to back to my apartment. I got a hold of the Landlord to check out the damage from last night.

Usually, I'm good with lying. Well, most of the time. With this issue one...

Landlord: Mr. Davidson, you want to explain to me the hell happen here?!

"I don't know, Sir. I woke up to this."

Landlord: You know that's a load of bullshit, Davidson. You were probably partying and messed this wonderful room up.

(Con't) So elaborate how something came down here and break the room?

???: Mr. Austin, I seen some things happen...

Mr. Austin and I turn to see Ricky in his realtor suit walking in the room. Analyzing the damage, he looked at the Landlord.

Ricky: Mr. Austin, when Mr. Davidson came here, he had good intentions on keep up with this place. He never played music so loud, wreck anything, or had intentions on doing so. This place has been in good hands.

(Con't) Why would he do this out of nowhere?

Austin: Okay Mr. Pepperson. This is going to take three weeks to repair. Hope you got another place to live at the moment.

"I do-"

Ricky: He does. I'll be taking care of him.

The Landlord walked out of the apartment. I gave my best friend a concern look.

"Ricky..."

Ricky: Yes?

"Where am I going to live for the next THREE WEEKS?!"

Ricky: I know where...

"Please tell me."

Ricky: That's where the big surprise. Nicholas, my boy, we're going on a cruise!

Did my ears hear correctly? Did he say we're going on a cruise? Riccardo had my curiosity. Now, he has my attention.

Ricky: I got 3 free tickets from my job bonus for the new cruise that's coming here this week. You, Angelica, and I will take the tickets.

"Well, what about Dicky?"

Ricky: He's going in free because he'll be performing throughout.

"That's awesome! But...how long is it going to be?"

Ricky: It's a 15 day-14 night cruise. Oh, I didn't tell you the best part...

(Con't) We're going to the Bahamas!

"The fucking Bahamas! Dude, I always wanted to go back there"

I went to the Bahamas with my sister when I was 16. It was an amazing place. Crystal clear water, great music, the people there all smiles. It's going to be great heading back there.

"Sweet! When do we go?"

Ricky: Tomorrow. Gather your things because we leave to go to the hotel tonight. Entering the cruise at 8 in the morning.

Not bad, I can't wait to go. But it left one problem...

Momo: Master, you're back. I was so worry. I couldn't sleep. Well, I did sleep. But I was worried.

"Thank you Momo. That thing is sleeping with the fishes."

Momo: Oh no. It's going to hurt the poor fishes.

Ricky: No. It means it's dead at the bottom of the river.

Momo: Oh...okay, good.

"Momo, this place is going to be fixed up. Which means we won't be living here while people are fixing the damages."

Momo: Well...we'll get to live with
Mr. Ricky, right?

"Not exactly..."

I proceed to tell the 20 human years old Kitty about the trip to the Bahamas and she seem bummed out because myself and Ricky will be gone and she won't have anyone to hang out or stay with.

I do know a babysitter who is out on summer break. Someone I think will have fun with Momo. Someone who wouldn't mind watching her while I'm gone and the apartment being repaired.

💔💔💔

After knocking on the door to her apartment, Tiffany open up, showing her cute, warming smile.

Tiffany: What shakin, bacon?

"Nothing much. You remember Momo? She's my roommate."

Tiffany: I'm afraid I don't.

Momo: I was there when you found out about Nicky fucking you and yo-

"Anyway, can my roommate room with you? I'm going on a cruise and something happen at my apartment, so it's getting to repaired."

Tiffany: I believe we'll have a good time together, right Momo?

Momo: Yes we will, Tiffany.

"Momo, I gave Tiff money for veggie trays that should last until I come back. I know you'll won't give her a hard time."

Momo: I won't. I...I'm going to miss you, Master. Please have fun and tried to take your mind off her.

The Kitty-Human was right. I can't be depressed when I'm on a cruise with my best friends. I'm going to have fun dammit.

"I will, Momo"

I gave her a long lasting hug. Tiffany stood there with a dumbfounded look on her face.

Tiffany: Um, did she just call you, Master?

"Omg, is that a distraction?"

Tiff and Momo looked where I pointed at. When they turn back, I was gone.

Sprinkle Dick can only work for so long. I had to work on something new.

💔💔💔

It was 5:45 AM when my alarm went off. I went to put on the clothes I was going to wear on the cruise ship.

In the building, I got checked as well as my suitcase. Meeting up with Ricky and Angelica, we waited in line to get on the ship.

Finally, I looked on board at the
S.S. Lovejoy (eck), I saw a long water slide, buffet, giant pool, indoor basketball court, arcade center, night club, the auditorium where Dicky will be performing and so much more.

The ship begin to move, making it's way to the Bahamas. Listening to the direction of the Captain's and staff safety directions, I took my suitcase to my cabin where I had the room to myself.

Putting my clothes in the drawers, I decide to catch me some rest before The Captain's Dinner tonight.

There are some much more to do here since the last time I been on a cruise. I can't wait to do it all.

I'm going to have some much fun. Nothing and no one will stop me.

???: Hello Nicky.

Fuck. I gotta stop saying that.