2

Ahem, where do I begin with this? Oh yeah. Let's take you back 2 years ago.

My name is Nicholas Davidson, please call me Nicky. I am...well, was a maintenance associate, vocals for the band, The Nightmare at Midnight, best friend and bros with Ricky and Lil Dicky.

I thought I was born to be lonely for the rest of my life because I was a loser in getting women. Then one morning I woke up to meet Kyu, a Love Fairy from the land of Sky Garden. It truly is a beautiful place.

By hanging with the Fairy, I met, dated and have sex with 8 girls, had a threesome with Kyu and my pet/roommate, Momo (still can't tell if it's still beastility), fell in love with 3 out of the 8 girls, broken all 8 girls hearts, got depressed, apologize to them, saved Audrey's life, got cussed out by Lola, boxed Kyanna, watch the Love of my Life, Beli move away.

Then, I fucked an alien, made out with a Goddess, became a post man, and have Beli come back.

I was happy. Like truly happy. I got Beli, got a better job, hangout with my friends. Life was going great.

Other things that have happen: Kyanna and I won the City Annual Intergender Duo Tennis Tournament. Also I learn that I have anger issues.

"Bullshit! That ball hit under the line!"

Umpire: I know what I saw. Calm down and play.

"You're more blind than the NFL refs!"

Umpire: One more outburst from you and your team is disqualified!

It took Kyanna to get me to calm down.

The Nightmare at Midnight has been great since the European tour with The Neighbourhood. They been opening for other bands like Breaking Benjamin, Skillet, Sum 41.

They even did a Linkin Park tribute.

The band keeps me up with their concerts and the events they perform. Sometimes I wish I went with them. But the rock and roll life isn't worth the trouble.

My job at Happy Post has been nothing more but awesome. I'm the fastest delivery person and have been Employee of the Month for 6 months straight as well as Employee of the Year.

Couldn't get that at my old job. Only got called out for other's bullshit.

I kept up with the exs as well. Nikki is a streamer and I usual play with her online. She still the keeper of the Pac Man high score. I'll get it back, mark my words.

Drone finally got to call Audrey his girlfriend. It took some time, but the two of them have grown together. The Redhead even stay off drugs. Weed was finally legalize in the city and Drone, her, and myself smoke together.

Aiko was out of debt. She won huge at the Gold Falls Casino and even hit the lottery. She still teaches at the University. But she has a side job, being a Mistress.

The pain...oh the pain...It never goes away.

"Aiko...AIKO! PINEAPPLES! PINEAPPLES!"

I haven't heard anything from Jessie. But her daughter, Tiffany was doing better. She's a certified nurse at the local hospital.

Lastly, Beli and I are happy together. A year and a half together. We get up doing yoga at sunrise. Tuesday and Thursday is date night.

For someone who fights her temptations, the Instructor was a freak in the sheets. We would lose track of time when we get goin.

With things going well, what would go wrong?

Let me tell you about that. Beli was still apart of the World Hunger team that travels to countries and bring food and water to the people.

At the airport, the team were going to Puerto Rico. 2 fucking years and they're still out of electricity. Thanks, Mr. President.

The two of us continue on making out. Any longer, she'll miss the plane.

Beli: Okay Nick, I-I gotta go.

"Just five more minutes?"

Beli: We will have penalty of time when I come back.

"That's next week though. 7 days I gotta wait. I won't be able to do yoga without you or date night. I gotta wait next week to have both hands on that juicy, succulent, soft booty."

Beli: Sweetie, I'm going to miss you. [Whisper in Nicky's ear] Don't worry, you'll have time to feel this booty.

We shared one last kiss and I grab her ass one last time before I watch her walk in the gate and onto the plane.

The plane lift off and she went to Puerto Rico.

I'm going miss her. But someone needed to fill in for my sexual needs. I know someone loves to have a good time.

Every Friday night, Celeste comes back to Earth. We would hangout, talk what we went through all week and the occasionally sex.

The Bounty Hunter called me her boyfriend and even odd for me to have two girlfriends after what I've done before, this time I didn't mind it.

Beli and I don't do things on Fridays. She usually with Aiko or Jessie. Plus with her gone, Celeste filled the lonely void.

Anyway, Beli was finally coming home. Ricky, Dicky, Angelica and myself held a "Welcome Back" banner, waiting for her at the gate.

The others team members came, but no sign of Beli. We ask them and they said some of the team stayed at Puerto Rico to do more good deeds.

Ricky: Maybe next week?

"She would've told me though. Somethings not right."

While Beli was gone, we would video chat with each other. She would tell me if she was staying.

I wasn't going to wait till next week. Maybe she come tomorrow?

I waited tomorrow, the next day, the day after that, next week.

I would ask Celeste to fly around the country, even searching on foot. No sign of her.

I came home every night disappointed. Momo and my best friends would try to cheer me up, but in the end, I was sad.

I would stay that way for 7 months.