17

I woke up from my nap. It was what the doctor needed. My eyes were adjusting while I release a yawn.

As my vision clear up, I notice the lights were different. The sheets and comforter were satin and there was some laced curtain surrounding the bed.

???: Hey lover.

Hovering above me was a blonde women wearing red and black lingerie. Something told me that she look familiar, but I couldn't place it.

???: Don't say a word. I just want to show you how much I love you. You're a amazing man, Nicky Davidson. Glad I can call you my boyfriend.

"W-Wh-"

???: Shhh. Just close your eyes and pucker up.

I don't even know what was happening or what was going on, but it felt like my body was doing what it was told.

My eyes were closed and my lips went for a kiss. I felt her lips as we kiss.

???: Now open your eyes.

Opening my eyes, I saw I had kissed something else.

Kyu: HAHAHA! GOTCHA DWEEB!

"Funny for you to think that all I was going to do is kiss your ass."

Kyu: Nani! Hold up, Nicky! I ca-oh. Tha-That feels good...

---

After the fiasco, we exchange information about yesterday's adventures. As Kyu was surprised about the secret life of yours truly, I was concern about Venus.

"He waited while I was gone to sneak his way to her. Pretty ballsy of him."

Kyu: True. But she's PMSing worse than the Nymphojinn. She's been bitching at me and want you to beat him bad. I don't see how she's worried about this. You got this!

"One, Eugene has your technology. He can get any women while I have to work on getting to know them. He's playing to my disadvantages, toying with me."

Kyu: You're awfully keeping your cool.

"I try not to think about these competitions."

Kyu: More like getting pussy is keeping you occupy. Listen, if Venus lashes out on you, don't worry. At least you don't room with her.

"I might take her out. Take her mind off this thing. Anyway, I might get into my first threesome."

Checking out my Huniebee, Suki and Lailani were at the Massage Spa. Hopefully this will help the stress away including the anger I'll have with the Weeb.

Kyu: Look at my boy. He's finally becoming a man. Now is threesomes. Soon it'll be orgies. I'm so proud.

"Calm down. Definitely not doing orgies."

I put on a new set of clothes and made my way to the Spa.

---

At the Spa, Suki and I were greeted to our own private room with Lailani as the Masseuse.

As we waited for her, I laid on the table relaxing. All was good till she opened her mouth.