The Fated One

Its been 30 year since the defeat of yuuki, and now i just got buried by a never-ending paperwork since Tempest is a world leading in so many modern aspect in this world..

You can basically tell that even with my [Parallel Existence] i still stuck in this office for weeks.

Rimuru: " Heyyy ciel, isn't this more worse than a black company back in my world? I just wanna relax a bit.."

<<Master, How about go to the elves bar to relax a bit?>>

Rimuru:" ooohh you sure know your stuff ciel-sensei! Alright, lets get moving!"

Rimuru quickly using [Traveller] to the dwargon...more precisely straight up in front of butterfly elves bar.
(A/N: SORRY I FORGOT THE BAR NAME)

Rimuru turn into his slime form and enter the bar.

Elf 1: " Ara, slime-san welcome!"
Elf 2: "ehh slime-san come!?"
Elf 3: " howww cutee!"

Rimuru quickly got cuddled up by the three elves

Rimuru:' ahh this is it a heavenn'

After enjoying the moment, rimuru drank the wine and chatting with the elves, he complained about his works while the elves just hear it with chuckles.

Elf 2:" Oh yea, slime-san dont you wanna do the prediction ball like last time? Who knows it may be one of us this time..hhuhuh"

Rimuru: " Ohh that may be not a bad idea, i've been curios my self too."

Rimuru:' since shizu-san has passed away maybe there's someone whose waiting for me? Well its not a problem if its none though..'

Elf 2:"alright here i go!"

The moment the elf lady start, the ball shows a girl with blonde hair and a witch-esque like hat.

Elf 1:" wahh its cutie slime-san fufufu"
Elf 2: " yeahh, i wonder what kind of fate you two have"
Elf 3 :" ehh its not me?..hmm"

Rimuru: 'ehh who is this? I kind of guess its maybe shuna or shion, if not the three demoness trio..hmm she kind of cute..my fated one.'

After they chatted for a while about rimuru fated one, rimuru left the bar and returned to his office.

Rimuru could'n stop thinking about his fated one since he left the bar even after few days he ask ciel to do analysis if its someone that rimuru knows.

<<Master, regarding your 'Fated One' i've confirmed that master has never met this person in your entire life, but i found something interesting about this want to hear it?>>

Rimuru: " something interesting? Hmm what is it?"

<<Base on the image that shown the other days, i've done my research regarding her movement, her breathing and her body structure, my conclusion is there's some substances in her body that unknown to this world and can be regarded as a anomaly of this world.>>

Rimuru: " which means.."

<<She is not from this world>>

Rimuru:" not from this world huh..base on your confident tone, is there any good news ciel-sensei?"

<<Yes. i've found the world that has identical energy with your 'Fated One'>>

Rimuru:" Thats rightt i should've expect no less from the great ciel-sensei!"

<<You can praise me more master>>

Rimuru:" yes yes good girl ciel"

After all that, rimuru decided to go to that world where his fated one reside, rimuru create a [Parallel Existence] as a his body double while go to other world.