Her Worth

Azusa POV:

I'm now is following diablo along with my daughters. Not long after we arrived at a very big white mansion, it kinda remind me of 'white house' but i don't really care about it anyway.

My daughters seem kind of excited since this is the first time this design of structure but for me who was reincarnated it is nothing much.

We continue walking, when we passed by some maid or servant they all bow before diablo, well if i look at it now i noticed that he was wearing a butler outfit so maybe he is a head butler or something.

"We have arrived my queen" diablo said to me while bowing down. We stop at infront of the door that seemed to be room of the important person. I slowly open the door and see my husband doing a paperwork, with a girl in a pink suit standing beside him.

"Eh? Where do you think you going earlier really? Rimuru-sama it seems that second secretary is slacking off!"

"And..who are these three?" Said the girl with purple suit

"Kufufufu, first secretary rimuru-sama has bestowed me an extremely important job so i 'm not slacking off, and rimuru-sama i have something to report-"

"Yeah! Good job diablo, now go call all the executive in the labyrinth, tell them to wait at the meeting room!" Said danna-sama cutting off diablo

"E-eh..a-about m-my report.."

"I'll counting on you diablo!"

"Y-yes..." Answered diablo with defeated expression

"Now shion too go call all the ministers too, tell them to go to meeting room as well"

"Leave it to me!" Said the girl named shion.

After they both leave, my daughters seem especially excited and run straight off to danna-sama and hug him.

""Papa we miss you!!""

"Yes..papa too, are two of you have a enough rest yet?"

""Un!""

Seeing this scene make my heart warm, thinking that i was so lucky to have my family.

"Now azusa too...come here" said danna-sama

"Mama come here!!" Said falfa

"If you don't want, i will take papa for myself" said shalsha

Hearing this make me a let out a uncontrollable smile on my face, i rushed to my husband hand and hug him with daughters got sandwiched between us.

"It's okay..everything has been settled, nothing will harm us anymore..your papa will protect three of you from scary things" said danna-sama with gentle voice.

After hugging for a while, danna-sama tell us many things about this world, the fact that he is the ruler of this kingdom, the fact that he is the demon lord, and everything else.

Opposite to my overly excited daughters, i find that this all is too shocking for me, i know that danna-sama is a amazing person, but i really don't expect all of this.

After a while diablo came in.

"Rimuru-sama, all the tempest executive has gathered at a meeting room" said diablo.

"All right, all of you let's go" said rimuru

Then we teleport right in front of the giant door, diablo open it and the first thing that i feel is pure fear, sensing that everyone in this room is incredibly strong!

I know for a fact that i'm fairly strong because of my ultimate skill, but each person in this room make me look like an average person in front of them.

My daughters is not strong enough to sense their power so they not affected. After we enter the room, they all stand up and bow down to greet danna-sama, we sit at a large round table, i stand behind danna-sama while he take a sit.

"I call all of you here because of two reason, first introduce yourself formally"

After danna-sama said that, everyone introduce themselves with names, position and titles, i try hard to remember each one of their names.

After their all done introducing themselves danna-sama spoke.

"All right, the first reason i call all of you here is to introduce my family to you"

After danna-sama said that the whole crouds has a confused expression on their face. At that moment i know that this is my turn.

I step ahead standing beside danna-sama.

"My name Azusa Tempest, the bride of your king!" After i said that, my daughters then follow my step.

"I'm the youngest daughter of the Rimuru Tempest and Azusa Tempest, the name is Shalsha Tempest." Shalsha said with gentle yet firm tone asserting the proud aura into her speech.

"Now it's my turn!! My name is Falfa Tempest! I'm the big sister, nice to meet you all!!" Opposite to shalsha falfa introduce herself while politely bowing down.

After we done with introduction the whole room became silent without any noise. After a few minute a girl named shuna broke the silent and gaze sharply at me.

"Is that true rimuru-sama?" Said the girl.

"Yes as i said before there are my family, now does anybody have any question?" After danna-sama said that, majority of the crowd seems to accept it, and kneel down to greet me.

But even after all of them kneel, some of them them still give me a piercing gaze.

"Your in front of rimuru-sama, mind your gaze!!!!" Said the bug-man named zegion with intense aura.

After that, all the one who stare at me lower down their gaze. After a moment the meeting room door burst open.

*BOOMM*

A trio with a pink hair twin tail, and a blonde guy with a fairy on his shoulder enter.

"Rimuru!! I heard you come back!! Why you haven't greet me!!" Said the girl rushing to hug danna-sama.

I grabbed danna-sama shoulder with full strength, a give him a smile.

"W-w-wait azusa, t-this is m-my ..um...little sister! Yes right you are little sister right? Milim!!" Said danna-sama

"Umm?? Ah yess nice to meet you! My name is milim nava..tempest!! Hope we got along" she said

After that i released my grip and breathe a sigh of relief. Then the meeting continue.

•••••••••••••••••••

The meeting has finished at night, they discuss about what to do about the demon country and so on.

We are at our house, and in the middle of eating dinner. I'm still troubled about the gaze from the meeting earlier, but when i ask danna-sama, he would tell me to think about it myself.

At the midnight, i still can't sleep thinking about those gaze. So i decided to go on a walk a bit.

I was strolling the city, untill i meet one of the executive, he is an old man wearing a traditional japanese white cloth. If i'm not wrong his name is hakurou.

He invited me to walk along with him, during our walk i told him about my problem. An he says

"Hohoho, azusa-sama you are our king bride. That's all that i can tell you, you need to find an anwer yourself" he said then left

'that's not going to solves anything!!' i almost shouted but i managed to hold on.

I keep thinking about the old man word. Then i finally found an anwer.

"I'm the bride of their king, then that means i'm their queen, so what can i do to make them acknowledge me?..i have to prove my worth as queen!!!"

'so that's what you mean old man!!' obtaining the anwer, i sleep really well that night.