The Princesses Might

Shalsha pov:

"Unsheathe your sword" i said after benimaru challenge us, to which he replied "i don't need to" , this guy is really getting on my nerves

"Let's go falfa!" I said and immediately rush toward him "un! Dark Thread!!" Falfa dark spirit gloves immediately glowing and a thread appear on each of her finger.

The thread rapidly appear on the ground and covering the whole place limiting benimaru movement, "This is quite impressive, but your control of thread is far below souie" he said and burn all the thread.

I who have arrived immediately using [Shadow Movement] and teleport behind him, i tried to cut him but he brush it off nothing, but i keep doing it "Tch! Then how about this! [Critical Chain]!!" After that i slash all of his vital point, but it surprise me that he keep up easily with my speed and blocked all of my attacked.

"Then is my turn" he swing his sword with incredible speed even with my [Thought Acceleration 300x] i can't see his attack, i just embrace myself with intention on taking his attack, but that was a fatal mistake, the moment his land on me i was sent flying 'it's damn heavy!!'

"Your speed is impressive, but lacked power, as i thought you was trained for killing not a match" he said while standing still looking at us.

"It's not over!" Falfa rushing toward him targeting his head but he dissapeared in a blink of an eye, 'fast!!' he appear behind  falfa and give her a powerfull side kick "gahh!!" Falfa too was sent flying.

"Ho? You managed to counter-attack me at that moment?"benimaru said as he looking on his bleeding leg, "then let's end this, inferno flame!" Benimaru as a fire significantly larger than morin use rushing toward us, i immediately jump into the sky while cast a magic to lessen the fire impact " Grr! [Spirit magic: Adamant Rampart] !!!] A steel block rose from the earth and blocking the fire, this is the advance version of [Earth Rampart]  so it is quite strong for defense

"And..we done! Hm? Where's your sister?" Benimaru said after looking at falfa who barely standing receiving his attack, "Hah! [Sealing Magic: Frozen Temple]!!" Falfa shouted, suddenly a blood on benimaru leg who falfa attack before frozen, and immediately engulfed benimaru whole body with a shape of crystal, sealing his whole movement

"Hm? Do you think this is enough to stop me?" Asked benimaru looking completely unfaze, "of course not, but i at least can buy time" falfa said while snickering, "buy time? For what?" Benimaru asked but falfa is not stupid enough to tell him.

In the sky there is shalsha, after evading benimaru attack, the explosion between shalsha magic and benimaru attack repelled her high into the sky, right now she is readying her finishing move while dive down at an incredible speed 'Focus my whole my power on this attack, synchronize the dark and the fire' i never tried this attack before since Master told me that it isn't complete yet, if it complete..

"Among the seven seas and the infinite sky, There's nothing i can't cut!!" While shalsha diving down her body was covered with fire and darkness, after for a while the two elements mixed and produce a purple shape phoenix that enveloped around shalsha, "This..might be bad.." benimaru said after seeing this, he had a smile on his face.

"[Veldora Killing Art Styles: Tempest Of The End]!!!" This is the strongest and most destructive technique that shalsha has right now, of course falfa also has her own strongest technique but she can't show it here since she is the ace when fighting a stronger opponent.

After a moment shalsha and benimaru collided, the impact is so big that the surrounding ground has engulfed in flame, moreover shalsha attack has made the ground leaving a deep cut, but the last one is standing is benimaru as his upper shirt has cutting mark all over.

"Shalsha!!" Falfa run to her sister after seeing that her has using most of her strength and almost collapse, falfa grab her sister as her sister can't move a muscle right now.

"Haa...haa...at least..we made him unsheathe his sword..right falfa..?" Said shalsha then her conciousness start fading, "yes..we did our best" then the two of them laying down on the ground.

"That's crazy..you two are really strong, befitting the daughter of our king" benimaru said as he lift up those two and go inside his house.

••••••••••••••••••

Rimuru pov:

After seeing those two fight, i received a heavy shock for a moment, before i just judge their strength base on magicule alone, but their skill and technique is on a whole new level, they may rival the holy knight with they technique alone.

"I-I-I can't, B-Belive it...the princesses is too strong!!" Said morin who was with me watching the battle, "you are right dear, their technique is beautiful yet deadly, veldora-sama must be a good teacher" said momiji after patting her daughter

"Rimuru-sama, are slime that gained intelligent is all have that ridiculous power?" Ask alvis with questioning eyes, "no it's not!" I retorted, "as expected of my daughters!! Look danna-sama aren't they cute while fighting!" No no no what is wrong with you azusa? They look completely deadly when fighting.

<<Notice, they inherit that from their father, so it's not strange>>

Oi, you just messing with me aren't you? Well whatever.

After an hour shalsha and falfa still doesn't wake up so let they sleep for a while, right now we are in guess room chatting all that, benimaru and his wives is busy inquiring my night life with azusa, azusa just replied "danna-sama is..gentle" then cover her face while blushing, then suddenly morin stand up.

"Hm? What's up morin?" Benimaru ask her but she immediately kneel in front of me and said "Rimuru-sama, i have a lifetime wish, can you please let me serve the princesses while they staying at the school?" While dogeza, i just agree to it since the reason i came here, is to make morin and my daughters friend so that's all to it.

_________________________________________

(A/N: there's some technique inspired from manga "Kuro No Shoukanshi" and " One piece")