Mr. Main Character

Azusa pov:

It's the worse..why you ask? I'm completely lost!  Right after i enter the academy gate, i got so distracted to all the facilities in here, to be honest my husband is really amazing he managed to copy the facilities from his old world and make it in here, even with that, this school really give a fantasy vibe.

We students right after arriving at the academy, we should go straight to the gathering place to hear danna-sama speech, "geez..what a blunder.." i said to myself

As i walking aimlessly someone greet me from behind, "um hello miss? What are you doing here? " I turn back and take a look, he is a teenage boy with black hair and there's two girl one is elf and the other is beastman standing beside him.

"Err..i'm just..searching for toilet hahaha" i answered awkwardly trying to cover my stupidity, "heh..i see, well the speech is about to begin, let's go together" he said, damn, he really read me like a book, well there's no reason for me to decline.

While we walking in the hallway we chatting for a bit "my name is Suzuki Yuto, nice to meet you" he said and smile innocently, i got shocked after hearing his name, the name is completely japanese! Danna-sama has told me that he has banned the whole word from summoning otherworlder 300 years ago, so they quite rare this day, it's not like they went extinct, someone like Hinata Sakaguchi who is saint has more lifespans than normal human.

"Ah! So you're otherworlder huh? It is quite rare these day" i said with plain face, "My name is azusa, nice to meet you" after i said that the group stop a little and ask me, "wait, what do you mean rare? Is there someone else who came here beside me!" Ask yuto anxiously, "what are you talking about? Isn't the great demon lord banned the whole world from summoning the otherworlder 300 years ago??" Ask the elf girl, the beastman girl look like she didn't think to much about it, but still want an explanation.

"Yes? Do you know the guardian of humanity, Hinata Sakaguchi? She is the otherworlder" i said to them, the elf girl suddenly realize "oh..come to think of it, Hinata Sakaguchi name is somewhat similar to yuto name, despite not having a noble blood they have a surname" as she nodded his head.

"I..like to meet her someday!" Said yuto with full spirit, "heh! She sound strong! I will definitely challenge her one day!" Said the beastman girl.

After chatting for a while i found that the elf girl name is Lilia and the beastman girl is Rena, come to think of it, this yuto guy is really seems like a protagonist who just want to start his own harem like those in manga and novel, 'i wonder if i should introduce them to my daughters since they like manga..no no no, those girl is playing villain...nobody knows what they gonna do to this poor guy' i thought to myself, not long we have arrived in gathering place where thousand of student crowded here.

Yuto come to this not by summoning or reincarnation, he come here by dimension crack, the goddess in his old world told him that the dimension crack is cause by some world got destroyed, and the goddess there give him some 'cheat power' as a form of apologize,  though he don't tell me what kind of power is that.

I hearing the cause immediately apologize "i'm sorry.." as i slightly lower my head, "hm? What for?" He said, then lilia immediately shout " Look! The great demon lord has arrived!!" Then all the students around me turn their head to the stage, i also notice that the long haired trio i see before at the school entrance running while hiding their presence as much as they could, 'did they trying to hide from someone?' i couldn't help but think.

••••••••••••••••••••

Rimuru pov:

After all the preparation has been complete, i got on the stage with diablo and shion on both of my side, shion seemed that she is okay after diablo told me she is beating her own corps, so i just act like usual.

Even when i'm on stage, the students below just take a look at me and continue their chatting, well, majority of them has grown selfish since they are nobles and has grown by being spoiled, beside, right now i'm wearing shizu mask, so nobody is giving attention

<<Master, this is blasphemy! How dare they ignore master!! Should i harvest their soul?>>

'no no no!! Relax ciel i will handle this' scary, ciel is too scary, imagine being killed just because you ignore someone? What a stupid reason to die

I then slowly open my mask and  release some of my [True dragon haki], well i could go easy on them and use [Demon lord haki] but i got slightly annoyed by them so who cares.

•••••••••••••••••••

Azusa pov:

I got a bit worried since most of the students here is ignoring danna-sama, diablo and shion beside him getting noticeably irritated and ready to kill all the students here the moment danna-sama give an order.

But what i did not expect is, the moment danna-sama show his face the whole place feel as if the sky itself has collapse, the sheer danna-sama aura has make a pressure as if the gravity here has been increase by ten times!

"Gahh!!!....so t-t-this is the g-great d-demon lord power!!" Said yuto while on his knee trying to resist the aura.

"Truly terrifying!" Said lilia who has pale face

Rena seems unable to speak since she was busy resisting while standing, the beastman pride is really high huh?

I look around beside me and rena there are few students who still standing, a princess like student with her butler is resisting it with painful face, there are girl with priest-like outfit standing there while praying, the cold sweat can be seen all over her face, there a luxurious clothing boy who using his servant to support him so that he can still stand, 'trash' i said to myself as i look at him

"But even with this terrifying aura...that...demon lord is so beautiful...right azusa!?" Said yuto while fixatedly looking at danna-sama.

'here another trash...shall i end your story here by killing you here?' i feel happy that someone admire danna-sama but that look on yuto naive face is clearly tell his thought 'to add demon lord on my harem'.

While i was considering whether to kill him or not, danna-sama start his speech with his pressure still hasn't gone.