God Of Destruction

Somewhere in Tempest..

There is vice-commander of the Resistance Army sitting ot his desk as usual then suddenly the rope tied to his hand got cut off

"..azul?!" Said the commander in surprise, he immediately rush out, he only think on  how he should save azul which is his second son, but unfortunately before he arrived at the academy, "who are you? Come out!" Shouted the vice-commander after he sense that someone is following him.

"Fufu~ to think it took you this long to start talking to me, i'm getting kinda bored you know?" Said the voice, there the vice-commander sees a young maiden with silver long haired and heterochromatic eyes wearing a Academy uniform slowly descend to the ground, "Nice to meet you, My name is Milus, forgive me but this is as far as you can go" she said while her pretty face smiling at him

"..so you're here to stop me?" The vice-commander ask her, he doesn't feel any strength from this young maiden, but that's what making it scarier, "you're right! Can't have you ruin our fun after all fufu~" she said..' it seems there's no way pass without fighting huh?..' thought the vice-commander

••••••••••••••

Shalsha pov:

I can't do anything about mama, the bare minimum i can do right now is to stop her bleeding, that should do for now, i scan the surrounding barrier, the barrier is actually quite simple but the caster itself is formidable, while scanning i detected two figures with blonde and red hair is sitting in a rooftop as if they just enjoying our battle.

But before i could say anything to falfa, miracle happen, mama wake up slowly from the ground with her eyes open up slowly, what surprising is, mana hair that was originally black for disguise purpose turn into white, a flower like tattoo starting to appear on her left side of her face, the moment mama touch her scythe that was originally golden turned into pitch-black after mama touch it.

"..who are you?!" I accidentally ask her, even though she has the same appearance with mama except for the hair and eyes, this girl has completely different aura, her aura is more dark and destructive.

"...a servant" she replied with no emotion, she suddenly walk to falfa, falfa seem as if she want to stop her, "falfa! Step back! That's not ma- Azusa!!" I shout to her, she hearing this immediately step back, then mama start activating her skills, "[Word Of Reality: "All of ENEMY has died!"] " Then the 30 mens that morin fighting suddenly their skin rapidly grow old, it not takes too long until the 30 mans dissapeared without trace.

••••••••••••

Yuto pov:

Azusa? What's wrong with her? Before i could say anything else, it seemed that she activate her skills, (..this!! Can't be..!) The goddess seemed to sense something and immediately protecting us with light barrier, 'What's wrong with her!?' i ask the goddess, i see that azul mans is died in an unusual way, (that's not azusa..)

After she know that me and my friends is fine, she look at us weirdly, the she suddenly laugh, "Hahahah!! How can this be? Freya, long time no see, how did you got reduce to that state?! Hahahaha!" Huh? How does she know about the goddess? (..that is Peres, he controlled her body!) What? Azusa is being controlled?

My friends is seemed to notice something is strange too as they don't say anything about this, "what are you doing to azusa body!? Release her now!" I shouted to her, she hearing this then said " for a arrogant goddess like you, you seem to have a weird taste for chosing a vessel huh?" She said, ( heh don't be stupid Peres! This kid that i chose will surely bring a change to this world!) Said the goddess outloud, everyone in here should be able to hear her, "what?....are you stupid?.." azusa seemed to looking at us as if we are some rare creature with a hint of..pity? (Of course not!)

"..hey stupid goddess....who is the strongest existence in void right now?.." she asked, (what? Have gone senile? Of course it is Azathoth-sama) at the goddess answer, azusa seemed so shock as she look like she can cry at any moment, "..you fucking old artifact..how long has you turned into sword.." i hear her mumbling.

But before i could ask her, i noticed that the mask person with blue katana has nowhere to see,  then rena scream kicking me into panic "gahh!-" i saw the masked person thrusted his sword straight to rena heart from behind, "RENA!!" i shout to her, the rest of my friends the try to attack the masked person but he brushed off their attack easily, "i've taken care of the troublesome one, then next is you!"

•••••••••

Falfa pov:

While they doing a conversation with a person in mama body, i rush to the beastman back thrust her heart, i set my next prey is the boy named yuto, i used [shadow movement] and try attacking him, but the sword block all of my attack, 'no this is not enough! Faster! Faster than before, push all of my attacking speed into the limit!' i said to myself as my attack increase it's speed, all the girls with yuto is surround me and try to attack, 'still not fast enough!!! More faster!! Break the limit!!' my aim is to destroy yuto stance, then as if i got enlightment, i smile "The loop has been broken, [Ring Break] !!!" At that moment my katana let out a cry, as if it can cut into the space itself, it let out a a medium size circular around me that can cut into anything.

'This is my fastest attack!' my attack at this moment has stepped into realm of speed of sound, i cut off yuto wrist and the girls attack all at once, "IT'S HURTTT!!!!! HAAAAA!!!!!!" yuto let out a cry as he notice his own wrist got cut, "No Yuto!!" The priest try to heal yuto but the moment her move a inch her head will be free from her body, i retreat after done my role, all that left is..

(Another attack incoming!! Come here everyone!!!) Said the sword, all the girls rush toward the yuto and his sword, a light barrier is enveloping them, shalsha rushing past me as she readying her ultimate attack, if there are any bystander right now, they will surely see a purple phoenix rushing into the yellow barier with incredible speed, "among the seven seas and the infinite sky, there's nothing i can't cut! [Veldora Killing Art Style: Tempest of the End] !!"

The moment shalsha attack come close their barier broke to pieces, (This is!! [Anti-Skill] Peres........PERES!!! DAMN YOUU!!!) Before they could utter another word, all of their body has been cut into two, the building in the surrounding also has turned into pieces, leaving only a sword lying helplessly in the ground