One Feeling

Shuna pov:

Not too long ago, rimuru-sama finally came back, i was so happy that i finally got to meet the real him, my beloved lord. He head up straight to the office, saying that there's new nation suddenly emerged, i don't really want to complain but for me to finally see rimuru-sama face again is more than enough.

But then, he called all the tempest executive for meeting, i thought it was normal since the new nation has emerged, but at this moment i learn a painful truth, he introduce us to his wife moreover they even had a children, the woman named azusa, i was so shocked and angry at that time, i unconciously asked if this is true, but he said yes.

After that the meeting goes on, but i couldn't even focus on a single sentence at that time, i was just thinking that rimuru-sama who was once share all his love to his people and subordinate now has someone who is special to him

After the meeting over, it is already night, on my way home i find that shion is crying in the dark, i quickly go to her and asked what happen.

"S-s-shuna-sama, i-it is nothing..i just regretted that i...don't make a move earlier.." her crying after finished her sentenced became more worse.

"It's okay...rimuru-sama is a king right? Doesn't it normal to have multiple wives? We still had a chance.." i said those words with full of uncertainty

Shion doesn't say anything and continued crying..soon me too crying thinking that rimuru-sama we once loved has someone else special to him.

After that incidents, rimuru-sama suddenly ask me to attend walpurgis with him, seeing him introduced his wife with proud at other demon lords, make me jealous..he never once boasted about anything as long as i can remember.

After that, i got tasked to cooked a meal for demon lords, i purposely make azusa meal super spicy making her restless, but to her that's all to it she doesn't even care about it afterward and continue eating.

A few days has passed since walpurgis, and now i on my way to rimuru-sama office, then i bumped into her..the person who make shion cried..

I asked her what is she doing here with really impolite tone, mirroring my feeling i unconciously let out my aura, but after hearing her anwering my question with full of arrogant i getting really irritated, sensing my aura she immediately thought i'm going to fight her.

She too letting out her aura.

'this...what a terrible aura..!' sensing the destructive aspect on her aura making me more angry, since i'm the shrine princess and my main attribute is opposing with her.

She then smile wickedly, then challenge me to fight, thinking that this is my chance to releasing some of my stress, i agree.

But then her smile broaden showing her teeth..i immediately got an unpleasant feelling

'T-this w-woman...she really want to kill me..!!!'  sensing that a cold sweat appear on my face.

••••••••••••••••••••

Azusa pov:

After she seemed to agree to fight me, i immediately want to materialized my weapon, but then a purple hair girl named shion intervene.

"Stop it you two! We're still inside the building! Let's go shuna-sama" she immediately grab shuna hand and drag her to exit door. She then look at me at say

"Rimuru-sama is in his office room, i suggest you don't interrupt him so much" after saying that she leave with shuna

'tch..what a kill joy' i thought to myself, i maybe can handle shuna, but that shion girl is much stronger than me so i just let her go.

I then proceed to danna-sama office and see him got burried by paperwork. I approach him and kiss his cheeks.

"Danna-sama, you seem a bit tired huh? Want me to help?" I asked

"Ouhh, azusa come here~" said danna-sama as he hug me while i'm sitting on his thigh.

"H-hey, we're in the office you know!" I trying to brush him off but to no avail.

"Just a little..i need to charge up my azusa-dose~" he said sluggishly while still hugging me.

"Huh? What in the world is azusa-dose? Come on let's finish your work so that we can go home early" i said as i take half of the paper, i once worked at a certain company so i know a little on how to do this.

"Yea..alright.."

After a few hours, we finally get to finish the work, just as we getting ready to go home someone knocking the office door.

"Rimuru, can i come in?" Said a familiar voice.

"Ah yes come in"

After that, the girl with short black hair and japanese face come, i met her at walpurgis before, i think her name is hinata.

"So what do you here for?" Said danna-sama with annoyed face, well since he just finished all his work, he must be want to go home quickly

"Huh? What with that face? Do you hate meeting with me?" Said hinata as her brought her face close to danna-sama as if threatening him.

"Hey, back off kid, you're too close" i said as i grabbed her shoulder.

"Ouh?..sorry i forgotten that you already has a wife.." she said, but this is maybe just my imagination, but she seemed a little bit sad.

"Yeah, so what do you here for?" Asked danna-sama

"Ouh! Right, i want to discuss about students exchange program that will be hold next week"

And so..danna-sama can't spend his time at home today..