lord of the flies

After rimuru shot the energy blade, azusa immediately stand in front of halkara while leica is in front the twins, the figure suddenly emerge showing a beautiful girl with a tan skin

???:" Allow me to apologize properly for intruding your house, this one is called the lord of flies since i can turn to fly, i am beelzebub"

Rimuru:" you said your name is beelzebub?"

Beelzebub:" yes, and by the look at it it seems that you recognize me?"

Rimuru:" no..the beelzebub that i know is called the lord of gluttonies..pay no heed"

Beelzebub:" the lord of gluttonies? Fufu, i'm a bit interested in that, but the reason i came here only to find this elf"

Azusa hearing this, seems a bit annoyed since she has regarded halkara as her disciple, but this demon just ignore her.

Azusa:" hey? Aren't you ignoring something? This elf here is my disciple, isn't it common sense for you to greet the master first?"

Beelzebub:" witch of plateau...this is none of your concern, move. I just wish to talk to elf right there.'

Halkara hearing this suddenly spin her head on how to survive.

Halkara:" t-this e-elf is just a dust in front of great b-beelzebub sama!"

Rimuru hearing this become somewhat angry at halkara.

Rimuru:" hey you! Don't you dare slandering the elves like that!!"

<<....master..>>

Halkara:" hiii!!! I'm sorry!"

Then azusa speak up.

Azusa:" shut up both of you! And beelzebub you hear that? My disciple doesn't want to meet you, so go back home"

Beelzebub:" being told like that make me don't want to go home, witch of the plateau how about a little match? I'm getting rusty by all the work at office after all"

Azusa:" hoo..well then, let me show you why they call me the strongest witch!"

Azusa fly quickly to outside waiting for beelzebub to come, before beelzebub go she cast a glance at rimuru.

Beelzebub:" you don't want to help your wife? I don't taking both of you huhu~"

Rimuru:" hahaha, no need for your concern, my wife is stronger than you think"

Beelzebub:" eh~ really? That's boring~"

Rimuru:" and one more thing...don't you ever underestimate the tempest family okay~"

Beelzebub:' ho, this guy sure know how to talk'

Without saying anything else, beelzebub fly straight to azusa who has been waiting.

Beelzebub:" your husband sure irresponsible , to let his wife fight againts elder demon like me"

Azusa:" stop talking, get moving"

At the moment she announce that, azusa quickly close her distances at beelzebub, and try to land a punch.

Azusa:" witch punch!"

Beelzebub try to block it with one hand but that's not enough, as she receive the punch she immediately blow away.

Beelzebub:" grrr, what power..!"

Azusa:" here, one more! Witch kick!"

Beelzebub:" since when-!"

Beelzebub since surprised by azusa speed and at the same time receive a side kick at her right abdomen.

Beelzebub:" gahh-!"

Beelzebub actually is on par with azusa on term of strength but she underestimate her opponent.

Beelzebub:" i-i surrend- WAHHH!!!"

Azusa:" Nuclear strike magic: Nuclear canon!"

Before beelzebub can surrender azusa launch her nuclear strike magic which she has been taught by rimuru.

Rimuru:" That's enough!"

As rimuru said that, he cut the nuclear strike into two and nullify it. Beelzebub who barely conscious see this event.

Beelzebub:' h-he cut it...!! T-this family how ridiculous'

She fainted after that. Rimuru quickly brounght her to their home afraid that they might kill her.

Azusa:" d-d-danna-sama, i-i didn't mean to k-kill her"

Rimuru:" i know so quickly heal her"

Azusa:" y-yes...can demons by cure by healing magic...?"

Rimuru:" ah.."

Azusa who was panicking inside couldn't wait for answer anymore.

Azusa:" whatever if she die, danna-sama is at fault here!!"

Rimuru:" DON'T PUSH YOUR BLAME TO ME!!"

But luckily for them beelzebub seems to cure normally. After an hour beelzebub seems to wake up.

Beelzebub:" ergh..."

Azusa:" oh..! You've wake up beelzebub?"

Beelzebub:" yeah..thank you for your hospitalities though"

Azusa:" haha no problem"

After that all family members including leica and halkara arrived at the room where beelzebub and azusa occupied.

Rimuru:" it seems your wound has cure properly huh.?"

Beelzebub:"haha thanks to you, i actually keep fainting because of overwork, that's why i need halkara energy drink to keep me up all night"

Everyone in the room when they hear this there's a awkward silent for little while.

Azusa:" so you are not fainting because of halkara potion? But because of over working?"

Beelzebub:" hm? Yes"

Halkara:"...haha i see, i guess those were false rumour after al-HII..!!!"

Azusa quietly place her hand at halkara shoulder.

Azusa:" ....OI"

Halkara:" i'm sorry!"

Azusa:"..OI'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After the commotion everyone has gone back to each of their room, we decided to let the beelzebub stay at guest room until she recovered.

Azusa:" danna-sama, today a lot has happened huh~"

Rimuru:" yeah really."

Rimuru said so while changing his clothes, but suddenly he feel that azusa has hugged him from behind.

Rimuru:" i gonna get cold if i don't put on my shirt you know"

Azusa:" liar~ danna-sama is strong, maybe if you would caught a cold...i will absolutely be in your side."

Rimuru suddenly know that something has been bothering his wife. Rimuru release azusa hand around his neck and turn to face azusa

Rimuru:" is something wrong?"

Azusa:"...don't you think there's too many girls in thus house.."

Rimuru:" what are you talking about? Two of them is our daughters, while the other two is our disciple"

Rimuru said so while giving a forehead kiss to azusa.

Azusa:" hmm..because you made me so in love with you tonight i'll allow it."

Rimuru:" oh? Really?"

Azusa:" yeah.."

And their long yet beautiful night begin