Each Reaction

Azusa pov:

I woke up this morning and i don't see danna-sama, i guess he must go to his office early after all since there are many things to take care off. I go to clean up my sweaty body and getting ready to do things i plan for today.

School enrollment is next week so i have a lot free time.

"Mama! You're going out?" Ask falfa as she saw me getting ready.

"Yes..mama have a thing to take care off" i say to her.

"Can we follow you mama?"

"Nope, but you can go out on your own, of course with shalsha tagging along" i said to her

After that i look at shalsha and she nodded, shalsha is smart girl after all i'm sure she understand what i meant.

"Really!! Thank you mama~" i pat her head, and going out.

My plan for today is to tour around this capital city Rimuru, since i new here, i at least will try to remember the terrain around here, first and foremost of course their military force, while i doubt that the kingdom under my crazy-stronk husband would be weak, it excited me nonetheless, i first visit the training ground of keibitai force.

The keibitai force is literally act like a police in this kingdom, if i remember well the head of keibitai force is ultima, while judge of supreme court is carrera, i still don't know though what testarossa job is.

I look at their training, pretty average i must say, but since each one of them is physically strong, they just train their technique, nothing else interesting here.

Then i go too their main military training ground, this kingdom army main forces is divided by a several corps, the only corps that met is called the black numbers, they are not under the supreme general, but directly under my husband

I keep looking around until i found the old man from the other day. His name is hakurou, his position in this country is Grandmaster, i just know since my husband told me.

"Oh my..isn't it Azusa-sama, what are you doing here?" He greet me

"Nothing, just doing some sight seeing"

"Hmm..if it like that, would you join us?" He invited me to join their training.

Well, what can i say, my fighting style is purely brute strength and skill or magic, so i think this is a good experience.

"Are you ready? Then try to attack me" he said

I materialized a sword, since the only weapon i use is sword, then i attack him purely relying on my speed and strength.
I attack him multiple times, but even though his strength is lower than me, he taking my attack head on but none of my attack reach him, all my attack has been sliding off the target, even though his speed is supposed to be lower than me, his dodging my attack with minimal movement.

"Damn it! Why can't i hit you!" I shouted as i frustrated

"Hohoho, my lady even though your speed and strength is impressive , that is all you have, let just say you don't even have a foundation, moreover you have no talent for swordplay" he tell me, i always knew that i have no talent for swordplay so i don't really care much

After i that, i spend much more time at the training ground than i initially thought, but thanks to that i finally found a weapon that suit me. I quite genius when it comes to this weapons if i must say hahaha.

But sadly none of members there uses the same weapons as me, but hakurou told me that in the labyrinth there's a dragon that uses the same weapon as me, so i might visit there later.

After that i go to the main office, i call it 'White House' since the name of this place is too long.

I enter it with no problem, since all the employees here know me, then i bump into shuna. She look at me with unpleasant face

"What are you doing here?" She asked

'no respect huh?' i thought to myself

"Why is it your business? I do what i want" i retorted, sincerely i have no idea why she hate me that much.

"You..don't think so highly of yourself, this is the HQ of the ministers, do you think by become a wife of rimuru-sama you could do what you want here?" She replied with threatening aura.

"Exactly, my husband is the ruler of this place, so that is why i can do what i want, beside i just come to sightseeing." I replied releasing a bit of my aura.

"Tsk!..i don't understand why rimuru-sama chose someone like you, there are many more who much more worthy for him" she replied with much more intense aura.

'now that it has come to this..might as well enjoy it!' i thought

"Hoo, so you wanna play huh!" I replied with wicked smile on my face, i don't know why, but lately i really enjoying fighting, i became more excited when i think how would i destroy her!

"Try me!" She replied with clearly angry expression on her face.

At that moment the holy and chaos aura started fiercely clashing, cracking the surrounding wall.

_________________________________________