Our little sweetheart

The red dragon who is in immense fear still not moving, but the moment the girl who has been called the witch of the plateau said she want to take care of him, his pride as the strongest red dragon feel challenged.

And after that, they fought each other, the dragon who got his mouth freezing immediately losing control of his body and slam into azusa house, he think that he heard the witch said something but he just want to get rid the ice in his mouth as soon as possible.

The moment he slam at azusa house the ice in his mouth too has been broken, but something else terrifying come next

Azusa pov:

The red dragon seems to shoot his fire breath at me, i counter it using my ice magic and freeze his mouth

Looking at him pathetically losing control i decided to tease him a liltle

Azusa:"how's that? Got a brain freeze? You seem quite pathetic for someone who called the strongest!"

At that moment azusa realize that the dragon heading straight to her house

Azusa:"DON'T BREAK IT!"

Azusa frantically screaming to the red dragon, but the red dragon show no sign to stop

Azusa:"ABSOLUTELY DON'T BREAK IT!!"

*Boom!!*

Azusa:"youu!!!"

Red dragon:" s-s-so cold"

Azusa:" I WARNED YOU DIDN'T I!!!"

Azusa straight up give a one hell of uppercut to the red dragon, which send the dragon flying and fall with his stomach showing.

Red dragon:"w-w-what a power.."

Azusa:" heyy, you will pay for this right??"

Red dragon:" Hiiii!! O-o-of course please spare my life!"

Azusa:" i don't want it, but you have to make absolutely sure to pay me.."

Red dragon:"y-y-yes please at least let me retrieve some gold at my den"

At that moment, azusa was smiling but the aura surround her does not, it seems to be more powerfull than rimuru earlier

Red dragon:'what's wrong with this couple..! Their both so powerfull that each one of them have the power to destroy an entire country alone!!!'

Azusa:"of course..you can..but if u lying, u know what happen right?"

Red dragon:"y-y-yes"

Rimuru pov:

While i was eating my breakfasts, suddenly the wall of our suddenly breaking..i knew that this is the dragon works.

Rimuru:'maybe i go teach that dragon a lesson or two, and i can show to azusa how cool i was hehehe'

<<Master, in my opinion that's quite pathetic>>

Rimuru:' you idiot!, This is what i called a pro-gamer-move!'

I decided to go outside and beat the dragon up, but i immediately stun the moment i see azusa radiating a teriffying aura..

Rimuru:'i feel sorry for the dragon..'

After they talk for a while the dragon seems to flee, and azusa come to me

Azusa:"fuuhh..to be able to beat a dragon with my bare hand..lv99 quite amazing don't you think, danna-sama? And don't worry, the dragon will pay us back about the house."

Rimuru:"i see..." 'so you basically threatening him..'

Azusa:" lets go to the village danna-sama, it seems we have no choice but to stay there tonight."

Rimuru:" ehh..its been a week since we -"

Azusa:" what's WRONG, danna sama?"

Rimuru:"nothing!"

We arrived at the furata village, we decided walk around the village, the village has changed since we have been recognized as a strongest peoples on this world..

We stop at the village fountain and sit down, while talking about how far this village has come.

Little girl:" Witch-sama!! Kenshi-sama!!"

Suddenly a little girl who around 6-7 yo approach us

Little girl:" if you don't mind please accept this! This is homemade cheese!"

Azusa:" eh, is this okay?"

Little girl:" um! When i was still a child your medicine has saved me! And my father told that kenshi-sama has been teaching and protecting this village for a long long time!"

The little girl said that with a wide smile on her face.

Little girl:" and also this whole village has changed because of you two!"

•••••••••

After they rented the most expensive room at the inn, they sat opposing each other.

Azusa:"ne..danna-sama, perhaps we also should change?"

Rimuru:"hmm? What are you talking about azusa?"

Azusa:" all this time..we too afraid to have a child...since we don't know..if our child guarantee to be immortal.."

Rimuru:" its about that huh...are you sure? You are the one who suggest that we shouldn't have a child.."

Azusa:" i know that..but ... Danna-sama can do it right? To make us have child?..and yet you still follow my selfish request.."

Hearing that, rimuru tightly hug azusa, giving her his chest as a something to relied on.

Rimuru:"hahaha..you really think like that huh? Who knows...maybe if we were lucky we may even got a twins."

Azusa:"danna-sama..a girl should be fine right? Hihi.."

Rimuru:" yeah a girl would be nice..but i'm okay with the boy too you know?"