SS: Princess Dream

It's been more than a hundred years since the first king of farmenas kingdom has been crown, the first king name is youm farmenas, my ancestor although it is just a rumour but there many who still believes that the first wife of the first king, myuran farmenas is still alive.

My name is, Eura Von Farmenas, the third princess of the fifth king of farmenas kingdom, accounting this year my age has officially become 16 years old, i have one older brother and two older sister, according to the rules my older brother is automatically confirm to become the next king if there's no man born in the royal family.

But my brother idea is to strengthen the relationship between our kingdom and the most advance kingdom in this world, Jura Tempest Federation, meanwhile i completely oppose that idea since i think that we should become independent, and not relied on some evil demon lord.

Long time ago when i was studying, i found that before this kingdom named farmenas it was called the kingdom of falmuth one of the major superpower in western continent, but that is until the king of that time launch an attack to Jura Tempest Federation and got completely annihilated by a storm dragon Veldora.

Since that i completely resolve myself to takeover the throne and bring back the glory of the old falmuth kingdom, i tried so hard untill i got qualified to enter the one of the most pretigious academy in the world the Tempest Academy

My goal is to infiltrate the tempest kingdom and gather my ally there, i will make sure to let this kingdom free from the grip of the that evil demon lord

"My lady, are you ready?" Asked the butler after he knocked the door

"Aghis, is it that time already?" I asked back to my butler named aghis.

"Yes, all preparation for you to go to the Tempest Academy has been complete" he answered

"My lady..do you still want to continue your plan? Why don't-"

"Shut up aghis, i don't want our kingdom to tied with that evil demon lord any longer, so any notable person that going there beside me?" I asked him, since i going to gather my ally there it is important to take note anyone with big influence there.

"Yes my lady, there are quite a change in the last minute, many interesting person going there this time" he answered

"Oh? Who is it?"

"The Eastern Empire duke son Fezel El Nasca, The Holy Western Church Deacons Fiora Bella, The Resistance Army vice- Commander second son Azul and many more" said the butler finishing his report

Hearing this i was quite shock especially with that last one, The Resistance Army is a group of people who secretly oppose the world managers The Octagram, so why their vice-commander sending his son there?

"The Resistance Army ....those cockroach is really tough huh? I don't even remember how many times they got destroyed, but oh well..they will be our most likely potential ally"

"...yes my lady, how your opinions about the other two?"

"That duke son fezel right? That guy is really arrogant, even i don't like him, you too see his behavior when the western council being held right? And for the second..Deacons Fiora as far as i know she is at the same age as me, but she really got a big potential to become a bishop, so i will keep an eye on her"

After i said that, i got into the carriage, heading straight to the Tempest Academy.

'Aghis said early that there's many more right? That means not just only the three of them will be there, i have to be careful, with my plan or else my effort all these year will be gone to waste!' i reminded myself as i looking out to the window.

Little did she knows, at that school there are several peoples that controls the world, goes as the same year as her, her plan will resulting on a big impact on the Tempest Academy but to those people..it is just a pure entertainment.

_________________________________________

(A/N: Hey guyss!! I hope you enjoy it, it maybe a bit boring but it is needed for future plot! I myself excited to write The School Arc!! Well at least more excited than when i write a Gods Arc so see ya!!)