Tempest Academy

Rimuru pov:

While we were engrossed in our chatting with benimaru family, shalsha and falfa woke up, i told them to go back first since i have something to talk with benimaru.

"So..what is it benimaru-kun?" I ask him, he look restless but i put my hand on his shoulder and ask him to tell me.

"It's...about shuna.."he said with remorseful tone,"i see, so what is it?" I said, "rimuru-sama..shuna has told me everything.."he said while not looking at me in the eyes, then suddenly he prostrate in front of me,"..i'm sorry for her insolent behavior, should....i go..get...rid of her" benimaru said slightly shaking, i've never seen him like this before.

"Get up" i said coldly to him, then he slowly stand up, i can't see his eyes as she lowering his gaze, hiding his emotion, then i immediately slap his face.

"R-R-Rimuru-sama..???" He looked at me confuse as to why i slap him, "...did you know what i said to her at that moment?" I ask benimaru firmly, "..N-No" he said, then i slap him again.

"..i said that she is my family, and you want to dispose her!?" His face brighten up, i pat his head then said "of course benimaru, you are my family too, someone who support me all the way here, is all my family!" I said.

Then benimaru who has regained his usual confident kneel down "Thank you! Rimuru-sama!!" After that i bid farewell to them.

•••••••••••••••••••

Benimaru pov:

After rimuru-sama leaving the house, i look at my shadow than said "do you hear that shuna?" Suddenly a blue haired ninja and pink haired girl rose from the benimaru shadow.

"Yes, onii-sama" shuna said completely calm, "then do you feel anything strange?" Ask souie to benimaru, "None, zegion and veldora-sama has confirm that the princesses is okay beside i can feel rimuru-sama aura within them, the problem is that woman" answered benimaru, then he started to speak again "shuna, i'm sorry you have to pretend to do that" benimaru said, "Not at all onii -sama, it's true i love and respect rimuru-sama, but it is as family and superior and to confirm rimuru-sama safety this is nothing" shuna said with her usual smile, "The problem is shion, even thought we told her it is just acting, she seemed too sad and beat- *ehem* train her corps to unleash it".

"Eh..really? Nevermind that, we still can't exclude the possibility that woman is influencing rimuru-sama, rimuru-sama may be invisible in this world but that woman is from another world, keep an eye on that souie" benimaru said to which souie nodded and gone back to the shadow.

The point shuna and shion pretending to confess to rimuru-sama is to judge his answer, if it normal rimuru-sama he would answer exactly the same 'A Family' other than that, there possibility that rimuru sama has been influenced.

'that damn diablo, what he mean by 'That woman is suspicious' !' thought benimaru as he gritted his teeth.

•••••••••••••••••

This secret is just known to certain peoples in tempest, of course including ciel, only rimuru himself did not know it, as to why ciel don't tell him? Nobody knows..

••••••••••••••••••

Rimuru pov:

Today is the day where Tempest Academy will received a new students from all around the world, i get up early as i woke up azusa and my daughters to be ready for the school.

After azusa wake up she straight up, cooking for breakfast while shalsha and falfa and..me is getting ready to go to the school, since i have to give a speech in the first day i too have to go, after we all done eating we were ready to leave the house

"Shalsha, falfa papa will ask again, what will you do if someone touching you with bad intention?" I ask my daughters just to be sure, "Sure! We broke their arm right!" Answered falfa happily, as i expected they forget " No! No! No, you cut off their arm! Remember this time!" I reminded them, well if it actually happen i will pull a single or two string to cover it up for them

Azusa exited the house, he disguised as a normal japanese looking woman with long black hair and her school uniform.

"Haha, you look good azusa!" I praised her, he look at me with blush on her face, after that we all go to the school

•••••••••••••••••

Azusa pov:

After i arrived at the school entrance, my daughters has gone off on their own since they has to take different class, i saw many nobles come with fancy carriage and magic beast as their ride.

But what caught my attention is the group of three who just entered the school just before me, one of them has a long messy red hair, while the other is a complete beauty with long blonde hair, the other is cold type beauty with long straight white hair, i thought i have seen them before..? Well whatever, my school life is waiting in front of me, Let's just enjoy it!!