An elf has come

After yesterday event where we got a pair of cute twin daughters, our house has been quite lively, but today danna-sama seem to wake earlier than usual.

When i ask him, he just said that he go to do some morning stretching with falfa, shalsha still doesn't wake up yet, maybe because yesterday is too tiring for her.

Leica seem to be at kitchen as usual, as always, i go visit our farm to find fruit and vegetables. But at the moment i arrive at the farm i see two familiar figure swinging down sword.

It's no way right?..maybe i'm still sleepy that i'm still imagining thing. Yeah i was right, right there is my husband seems to teach falfa how to wield a sword.

Rimuru:" that's right falfa, put more mana into it!"

Falfa:" haapp!!"

Rimuru:" putting just force doesn't enough falfa, see how your papa do it"

Rimuru unsheathed his katana and get into combat stance. The moment rimuru take out his katana, the whole grass and tree has been cut into two.

Falfa:"Wahhh, papa is so strong!! Falfa want to be like papa too!!"

Falfa said with sparkling eyes.

Rimuru:" fufu, you're right falfa, your papa is the strongest in the world after all"

Meanwhile azusa watching this, no no no, no matter how look at it this isn't stretching! Is he seriously teaching a cute girl like falfa how the wield a sword?!

Azusa decided to approach them, while muttering something,azusa walk straight to rimuru.

Azusa:" b...l..w..a..w..y"

Rimuru:" ohh! Azusa, on the way to farm huh? Hmm? Did you say something?"

Azusa:" Blow away! Wind impact!"

Rimuru:" wha-!"

In that instant rimuru goes flying who know where..

Azusa:" falfa! If you don't want to do this, don't let papa force you okay? You can talk to mama".

Falfa:" but falfa is the one who want to do it! And papa say is that he is the strongest in the wor-"

Azusa:" did you say something falfa?"

Falfa:"....n-nothing mama"

Azusa:" good, now let's go home after mama done picking stuff up"

While rimuru trying to get up since he just landed ciel say something

<<Notice. Incoming wind magic>>

Rimuru:" it's already hit me! , Say that earlier next time!"

<<....heh>>

Rimuru:' did she just 'heh' me?'

While rimuru is arguing with ciel, the family members has already done eating.

Shalsha:" emm mama, shouldn't we wait for papa too?"

Azusa:" don't worry, he doesn't even need to eat to live"

Shalsha:" what do you mean, mama?"

Azusa:"nothing~"

After done with the dishes azusa and the twins is playing outside until their house got 'knock'ed again.

Azusa:"tsk..you two! Come on inside, we don't know if this fool come to challenge me or something"

After getting the twins inside the house azusa slowly reaching the door.

Azusa:" who is it?"

Azusa ask with lazy tone.

Azusa:'ohhh, an elf...it's a rare sight around here. And what with those voluptuous body!!'

Elf:" i-i beg you, p-please save me!"

Azusa:" save....you? But there's no orcs in this area."

Elf:" why you only think of orcs when elves is in dangers!!"

Elf:" please save me from Beelzebub!"

Azusa: *slowly closing the door with smile*

Elf:" why are you closing the door without saying anything!!!"

Azusa:" okay goodbye~NOW I'M CLOSING THE DOOR!!"

Elf:" THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN!! If this goes on i will die"

Azusa:' this pattern again huh..'

After that, azusa invited the elf to come inside and talk about it, she told azusa that she is apothecarist the one who deals with pharmacy and medicines, she told azusa that she is excellent even among her comrades, and she invented the 'Nutritious Alcohol' .

This is some kind of supplement that can keep you energetic when you tired of work, because of that the demons races ask for a high demand of it, and unfortunately one of the high-ranked demon beelzebub falls sick after using her supplement

Now the demons is searching for her, they even put on a wanted poster of her.

Azusa:' yeah, this is a energy drink right there no doubt'

She told her that, even her village kick her out since they don't want to deals with the demons.

Elf:" and now i have no where to go.."

Falfa:" miss elf, how unfortunate"

Shalsha:" having nowhere to go is hard.."

Leica:" azusa-sama..."

Azusa:" hmm..i can't make a decision by myself, we wait until my husband returned"

Elf:"..by husband you mean?"

Azusa:" sigh....the blue haired swordsman"

Elf:" so the rumour that you two is married is the truth!!"

Azusa:" hah? What are you talking about? This two is my daughter"

Elf:" ehhh!? Ah, i forgot to introduce myself, my name is halkara!"

••••••••••

After getting blown away by azusa i decide to go straight to the guild, it's been so long since i've done the quest

Now i'm done with it, i'm gonna head back to home and cuddle with my wife, hihihi

After i arrived at my house. I see a elf. A real elf

Rimuru:"erofu..no i mean elf"

Falfa and shalsha:""welcome back papa!""

They come while hugging me, ohh how i love my life!

After that, they tell me about the elf named halkara situation. And they also ask for permission if halkara can stay here too.

Rimuru:" i see...but miss halkara, you seem to has brought some uninvited guest in my house"

Rimuru say so while releasing his energy blade straight to the fly at the wall

Halkara:" what!!"

???:" Ohh, so you've noticed me huh~"

Rimuru:"it's obvious"

???:" Fufu~ interesting"