Rampage

Rimuru pov:

After i done summoning the demons i send [thought communication] to azusa telling her to take command, of course i told diablo about it as well. After doing so, i waste no time and go straight to the heaven gate direction at a speed of light.

It doesn't even take a minute for me to be here, i'm right now is in no mood for courtesy, i blast off the gate with pure brute strength.

What greet me inside is an army of gods and angels, they look likes they preparing for war or something.

<<Master, there's 300 gods and 700 hundreds battle angels detected.>>

'i see thank you ciel' i said.

"You damn mortals, how can you be so arrogant barging off this place alone" said one of gods who seem to be the commander

"That's right!! Now your fate is sealed be prepare for eternal suffering!!" Said another god

"Your gods is just an ants in front of my eyes, no matter how many of you it doesn't matter to me" i said calmly with the rage deep in my heart thinking what they do to my daughters.

"Now put down your weapons and surrender to me, i might spare your pathetic life you know"

"Haa! Do you think i will fell for such bluff? I refuse! Now-WHAT?

Not letting the commander to finished his word i rushed out to him.

"Figured. Then die" i grabbed his head and forcibly tear his head off from his body. Leaving the lifeless body fell to the ground.

All the gods who seeing this is speechless, rimuru is moving so fast that they don't know what actually happen.

"Now 999 left..come i take you all on!" I shouted while tossing the commander head.

"D-don't underestimate us!! All unit attack!!" Hearing this all the gods shouted the war roar rushing to rimuru.

"This gonna be fun...now try to entertain me!!" I said while unsheathed my katana and rush toward them

••••••••••

Meanwhile in the capital, more specifically this is in the one of the room in the holy church

The demon who hiding in the corner decided to show himself to the hero and the holy maiden.

"Demon?? What are you doing here?!" Asked the hero while he get into the battle stance.

While observing the demon, the hero and the holy maiden noticed something unusual...the demon is shivering hard looking completely terrified!

"Hahaha!!! Look hero-sama! This demon look like he is gonna piss his pants just by seeing you hahaha!!" The holy maiden let out a hearty laugh.

But the hero knows that the demon eyes is actually locked at the twins. What the hero and the holy maiden didn't know is the demon isn't actually afraid of them but...

"You've done well...now go back to the others, wait for the next order"said someone patting the demon shoulder.

'what?? Who is that?! I can't even sense her even we is in this distance?!' thought the hero wondering who is the girl behind the demon.

"Hiii!!!, Y-y-yes m-my q-queen" the demon said completely terrify, the moment the demon found the twins, his sight automatically connected with azusa and the demon found the twin when the holy maiden is bashing through shalsha head so..azusa saw it all.

Azusa completely ignore the hero and the holy maiden, she walked straight her daughters and destroy the cage.

The holy maiden who saw this is irritated she never been ignored before because of her beauty, no matter whether is it man or woman they will immediately fall for her.

"You damn wench!! You dare ignore me!!" The holy maiden raised her stuff to hit azusa.

The demon who still who still not going back, quickly punch the holy maiden face, the punch impact is so hard that the multiple teeth fall off.

"Don't touch my queen you dull creature!" Said the demon.

"M-m-my f-face!!! Yo-you!!" The holy maiden said.

Azusa on the other hand is treating his daughter.

"Ma..ma.."said the falfa barely conscious, while shalsha is in much worse state.

"Don't worry your mama is here your safe now.."said azusa in very gentle tone while patting her head.

"You..take my daughters to the safe place..far away from here.." said azusa with flat tone

"Y-yes my queen!" The demon said while taking the twins.

When azusa sense that the demon has go quite far with her daughters she looked at the hero and the holy maiden with stare that seem to pierce through their soul

'there's blood leaking in shalsha head..the arm is gone too..DON'T FUCK WITH ME!! These two is the one who responsible with these!!! HUMANS SHOULD JUST GO EXTINCT!!!'

the hero who sense the bloodlust coming from azusa almost fainted

'wh-what with this pressure!!'

"HAHAHAH YOU DAMN WITCH!! NO MATTER WHERE YOU TAKE YOUR DAUGHTERS IN THIS WORLD WE WILL FIND THEM AND FUCKING SLAUGHTER THEMM!!! HAHAHA!!" said the holy maiden with mocking eyes.

"You are right..for my daughters safety..this world should be destroy.." azusa said. Azusa is actually quick hesitant to do this before since it involve too many innocent life. But now she understand why her husband decided to destroy this world...no more hesitation if it mean to keep her daughters safe..she will do it.

"And you two..don't worry i won't kill you...i will make sure that the death is blessing for both of you!" Declare azusa

And at that moment as if the the world agreed for it's own destruction, he answer azusa wishes

<<Ultimate skill: Destruction God Peres successfully acquired>>

_________________________________________

(A/N: Azusa is categorised as a [Bride of the deity] so the concept below ultimate skill does not applied to her, that's why you guys never see azusa unique skill, the skill she have is only recognize if it's ultimate skill or above)