God wrath

Falfa pov:

After me and my sister got a permission to play outside from papa, we head straight to the village, the village is quite far so we just go there without telling papa.

We only brought our wooden sword to play around with the kids at the village, moreover it is for our safety in case a wild monster show up.

On our way to village suddenly a bunch of white robe mans with red cross pattern on their robe surround us.

" My apologize if we scare you girls but by any chance are you the witch of plateau daughters?" Asked the man that seem to be their leader.

"....yes what do want?" Before i could speak up shalsha answer first.

"I see..it's nothing but thank you foe make our jobs easier..catch them!"

"Nee-san..!!" Shalsha shouted to me when she sees the group of rush toward us.

Before the man managed to grab me, i launched a kick the man crotch with my full strength.

"Gahh..!! Damn kid!" The man shouted, and soon many charged toward us.

I draw my wooden sword attempting to at least block these guys.

" Fooll!!! Hahaha, take this!!" The man take out the baton with the intent to knock me out.

'ughh!' i miscalculated, i thought they were unarmed, the moment the baton hit my neck i feel...nothing?

"Huh...?" What? Happen? The impact is so weak..it only tickles me, the man look surprise too not knowing what happen.

I take this opportunity and hit his neck making he unconscious, the others just look at me with disbelief, i continue attacking them.

After a while, i'm done with the guys i immediately realized something.

"Shalsha!!" I shouted and look at her, but she too is unharmed.

"Nee-san you done? I'm now in middle of interrogating so don't interrupt" shalsha said while graping the hair of the man who seemed to be the captain.

"Let go of me you vile creature!! The gods will punish you dam demon children!!" Curse the captain with bloodshot eyes.

"Shut up weakling, now tell us what you knows"shalsha said with the emotionless eye while breaking his fingers.

To be honest shalsha really look like a papa now when papa angry and it's terrifying.

Suddenly a dagger flew by, and pierced the captain throat.

"What-" i said with shocking expression,

"Damn it!" Shalsha said cursing the thrower.

Shalsha and i look at the direction of the thrower and see a beautiful woman chanting something.

"Dodge it shalsha!!" The moment i realized it, it is too late , a magic with the form of light rope bind me with incredible speed but shalsha seem fast enough to dodge it.

"Runn shalsha!!" I said, with the [thought acceleration 300x] she should be able to escape. But shalsha immediately charged at the woman attempting to attack her.

" Idiot.." the woman said, the moment shalsha wooden sword wanted to reach a unbelievable scene happen..

Shalsha arm has cut off with the guy with white armor

"Shalshaa!!!!!!" I shouted when i see it..but that is the last thing i see..when suddenly i feel someone knock me from behind my neck.

'pa..pa. .ma..ma'.....