Octagram

Rimuru pov:

At the morning, i and azusa wake up early than usual, we currently is heading to ramiris labyrinth. Azusa seems to have realize why shuna and the others give a objection gaze to her, but now we have a bigger matter to attend first.

At the meeting yesterday, we decided to brought the demon lord pecora as a part of octagram, so we right now is going to ramiris and ask for her approval to hold a walpurgis.

We arrived at the lowest floor and go straight to the research floor, there we found ramiris, veldora and milim is lazing off while reading manga.

Milim is 100% slacking off from her job to taking care of her country, poor frey to have a superior like her.

"Yo, you guys still lazing off, how the research?" I said greeting them

"Yo rimuru! We are not lazing off, there just nothing noteworthy for me to be there, vesta can handle it" said ramiris as she fly and sitting on my shoulder.

"Hm? Rimuru you're here! Let's join us!" Said milim.

"And who is that rimuru? You still haven't introduce her to us" asked veldora.

Well yesterday where i introduce azusa to the others they still haven't arrived yet so they didn't know.

"My name is Azusa Tempest, the wife of rimuru, you're Veldora-san isn't it? Danna-sama has told me a lot about you" said azusa with gentle smile

"Kuahahaha!! So you must have heard about my greatness right? Rimuru you seems to get a good wife!" Said veldora with smug face.

"Right..ramiris, milim can you give me your approval to hold a walpurgis?"

"Yeayea alright!!" Said ramiris, she being easier than i thought.

"Ehh?? I'm too lazy to go anywhere right now!" Said milim

"And beside, frey will know if we hold it!! I want to lazing off more!!"

"I'm gonna tell her" i said with deadpan face.

"No,no,no rimuru you don't understand!! If you tell her, we both will be in trouble!" Said milim

'i'm definitely gonna tell her!'

After i brib- give her some honey i finally got her approval. I immediately contact other demon lord to inform this.

After that i fly to the demon country and pick up pecora, since she will be the main character to the walpurgis.

••••••••••••••••

After a week, guy said that he has done with all the preparation, i'm now is sitting on my office with milim, ramiris and dino waiting for rhein and mizari to pick us up

"Speaking of dino, how have you been? I almost forgot that you exist" i said my honest thought to dino

"Hey!! Isn't that too mean! I'm just doing my job in the lab with vesta-san! Not like those two lazy bump!!" Retorted dino, he seems to be very like his current job.

After a while, rhein appear

"Rimuru-sama, Ramiris-sama, Milim-sama, and....Dino-sama, i've come to pick you up" said rhein, she seems to be very reluctant to put 'sama' at the of dino name.

After those three enter rhein stopped me from entering, saying that she has message from guy.

"Guy-sama, ask rimuru-sama to bring shuna-sama in this meeting as well" she said

I'm a bit confused, but i still bring her anyways. After that four of us enter the portal.

It seems that i'm the last one to arrived, i take a sit and ask rhein to bring one more seat to pecora.