Wrath Of The Devils

Azusa pov:

Yuto and azul is surround me, though i don't sense any killing intent from these two, 'they really just want to knock me out huh' with that in mind, i gather my mana in my palm and fire it off into the sky, making it look like firework, "what was that for?" Ask azul as he look at me confusely, "nothing, i just want to celebrate your death.." i said to him of course it was a lie

"Hmph! You quite confident huh? Then.." he rush at me with incredible speed and try to kick me in the gut intending to knock me out, "..you're quite fast" i said as i slightly dodge the kick," to use a minimal movement to dodge my attack, you're quite impressive" he said, to be honest it's not like i purposely dodge like that, it's just purely my instinct.

"Heh, don't underestimate me!" I said that, and launch a punch on his face thinking that he couldn't even it, but before my punch could land on his face, i feel someone hit me with massive force, " kah-!!" I was sent flying to the open space, " i'm sorry lady azusa, but it seems you have forgotten me" said yuto while bowing and apologizing, i vomited a mouthful of blood as i stood up, "damn it..!" I cursed him, "Now please sleep!" Said azul as he suddenly appear in my back and strike me but i blocked it , the sound of his fist and iron collided, he retreat back and said " that's surprising...lady azusa, i never thought that you use a weapon....moreover, a scythe" that's right, i use my [Mana Manifestation] to create a golden scythe, this is my main weapon.

"Now!" Shout azul, i don't understand what he is trying to do but couldn't careless and try to attack him using long distance magic " [Wind magic: Triple slash] !!" As i said that i wave my scythe, and three sharp crescent air goes toward him, but nothing happen..

"I'm sorry but magic is useless againts me, this my unique skill [Magic Jamming] " azul said, 'is this kid stupid? Revealing his skill just like that..' i thought to myself, "i'm sorry but this may hurt a little, but please bear with it! [Light magic: Thousand lance] !!" Yuto shouted, and thousand of needle shape light rush toward me, i raise my scythe and deflecting all of it with purely reflex, "wow...you managed to deflected that? Amazing! But please just knock down, you gonna hurt yourself more" Said yuto while the light magic assault speed is increasing, "i can't hold on..!!" I can't cast a barrier magic since azul has turned on his skill.

As i reached my limit my scythe dropped to the ground and a hundred of light needle pierce through my body, my uniform now is soaking with my blood, but i still stand, "You..how can you still stand with that kind of injuries?! Just fall down already!" Said yuto with concerned voice, "hah! You stupid fool!! ....i'm a queen!" After i said that, yuto running to me intending to support me, but the moment he within my reach, i take out my dagger in my thigh and slash his neck, but my dagger never reach.

I feel the pain in my chest," give up azusa, this place is already enclosed with barrier and 30 of my mans, is in standby around here, even if you take yuto as hostage it won't work.." azul said as his hand is currently piercing through my left chest, "..gwahk...ha..ha.." another blood spurt out of my mouth.."anything you want to say?" Ask azul, " go..to..hell, dickface!" I said as i spit a blood to his face, to think i gonna die like this..'haa..how un-queen like' that's the last thought i have.

The moment later i feel my sense is fading, and fall unconscious.

•••••••••••••••••

Yuto pov:

"Y-Y-You k-k-killed her!! You murderer!!" I shouted as i fall down on the ground, this is wrong! I just complied because azul said that we just need to knock her down.

"Relax she's not dead, she will be treated in HQ later, first we gotta go report it first" said azul calmly, that's right, this is magic world means anything is possible not like in my old world, i grab my sword and hear, ( are you okay yuto? Don't force yourself..) said the voice this voice is from the sword, this sword is a gift i got from the goddess inside this sword there's goddess freya soul trapped inside it, making it a ego sword.

( Danger-!!!) Before i could think, my sword move on it's own protecting my neck, the attack is so fast that i couldn't see what happen, suddenly the barrier around has suddenly cut into two from above,

"GAHHH!!! MY ARMM!!!!" a sudden shout from azul make me panic and looked around frantically, there i found a two peoples with a cloak and a mask, these two is clad with cruel wicked dark aura surrounding them, all the azul mans nearby got out and ready in battle position.

(Run....YUTO!! RUNN!! YOU CAN'T WIN AGAINT'S THOSE TWO!! NOW, RUNN!!) Said the goddess while the sword is shivering..

Then one of them speak out, "Which fucker, these to my ma- azusa..i just came here because of the firework..but this..unforgivable!!" said one of them with his pupils flashing red blood color indicating his bloodlust..

"HOW DARE YOU!!! MY ARMM!! WAAA!!! PAPA!!!!" Cry azul as both of his arm gone, i can't stop shivering looking at that..(Yuto!! What are you doing!! Run now!!) Urge the goddess.

"You touch her body with your disgusting hand..die!" said one of the masked person, "no no no!!! HELP ME!! YUT- " Before he could reach me, his body has been cut into many small pieces, his blood splurting around while a small piece of his meat got into my face..

"Now....which hell should i show you, damn human!!.." said the masked person, the voice is a like of little girl, but to all people in here, it is no different from the whisper of the devils