Annihilation

Rimuru pov:

The moment the battle began, all of the gods and angels charging straight to me thinking that there's no way for them to lose againts a single mortal.

The moment i judge that they are close enough i unleash a powerful attack, by imbuing the [Turn Null] energy to my katana and slashing toward them releasing a dreadfull black energy.

At this moment more than half of their numbers has been cut down they rather shocked, but i still continue attacking them, actually i can erase all of them using the [Nihility Collapse] but i don't do it

I fight them with only my katana and [Turn Null] energy wrap around it, why you ask? Because i want to feel the feeling when i slashing off they body myself.

But i have to say..the teamwork between the gods is absolute worse. They value their pride by thinking that each of them possess powers above the others.

While the angels is in more train for war, they train by facing off againts an entire army not a single person, so they too doesn't really know what action to take since their commander has died at the beginning.

Facing off againts this many enemies i don't hold back, i slash, i pierce, i cut off they neck, at this moment i feel an emotion that should not exist at this moment. Happiness

"HAHAHAHA!!! MORE! TRY TO RESIST MORE!!" I said while bathing in the gods blood

I continue the fight, ignoring all the scream that the pitifull gods make, i kill, i slaughter more until i myself losing track of time.

The moment i realized, the pure white ground, has been turned into blood red not a single soul still attached to their body.

"Heh..it's fun" i said while consuming all the soul left in the battlefield.

•••••••••••••

Azusa pov:

*BOOMM!!*

I kick the hero sending him to fly outside, i stand at the broken church wall looking down at him

"Now, now don't tell me you already dead?" I asked the who seem to struggling to stand up.

"D-damn, y-you wicked witchh!!" He said.

"Stop squealing you trash" i said while gathering mana in my right hand palm, i think that this is the perfect moment to try experiment with my new ultimate skill.

"Destruction series: mana control: Titan Stomps!!" I shouted, at that moment all of my mana gathering up in the air, forming a giant golden feet. I waved my hands down at that same time the giant feet also descend to the capitals

"I-is th-this e-even the power of human...!!!" The hero said while witnessing the god like power.

The moment the giant feet come contact into the ground, the sound of large explosion could be heard, leaving the deep crater in shape of feet, all of the building in the crater has been crushed flat.

"Hmm..it is truly destructive.." i said while assessing my power. To my surprise the hero is still alive after receiving my attack.

"There's....many innocent citizen....why, just why are you doing this!! Do you not have a shred of a humanity left!!!" The hero shouted.

"I have actually..but you take it away from me."

"And beside, it is your duty to protect humans right? How come this is all my fault? You are the one who fail to fulfill your tasked as a guardian of humanity" i said

"Wh-what nonsense!!" He said denying the the statement.

"Well it's up to you then..mister loser" i said in mocking tone.

I don't intend to wasted my time anymore so i blasted off the hero head..

"Ew..it's like a watermelon.." i said while picking up the hero body. I'm thinking to ask danna-sama to revive this hero and that holy maiden again at later times so that we...can play together again fufu~

•••••••••

Primordial's pov:

Carrera, ultima, and testarossa is in standby floating in the air with 700 hundred demons with them.

The three who witness the battle no it should be called slaughter of the hero and their queen

They all became esctatic looking at their new powerfull queen.

"Carrera isn't that spell that our queen use is on par with your magic?" Asked ultima

Considering out of the three of them carrera is the one who have the most wide range destructive skill it is only appropriate to ask her.

"No..it's still not on my nuclear magic level, but considering that is her first time it is quite impressive!" Said Carrera

"But wheres diablo? Has any of you seen him?" Asked carrera.

"...that bastard is at the heavenly realm..watching rimuru-sama battle" answer testarossa bitterly.

"Wow he is real dogshit..going by himself like that!" Shouted ultima.

"Well yeah..just by remembering his 'kufufufu~' make me angry" said testarossa.

Suddenly their queen appears in front all of them, they automatically kneel seeing her presents.

"Now you guys can go have some fun! The one who kills the most i will ask danna-sama to reward him! So do your best!" Said azusa cheerfully

""Yes!!""

After azusa leaving the one who start first is carrera

"I've been waiting for this!! Now the reward shall be mine!! [Gravity collapse]!!!"

" Heyy!! That's cheap!" Said ultima

"It's been a long time since i got to have this much fun~" said testarossa rushing out to the city

The demons who can't wait to massacre the humans getting more and more ferocious and aggressive the moment their heard what their queen said a moment ago.

Only after a few minutes, a million of lives has been taken..