II

Reign "Ace" Armani

Walking into this club Diamonds i heard about, i was on a mission

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Walking into this club Diamonds i heard about, i was on a mission. I knew he would be here, it is his club after all so i made sure i was in attendance.

With my two best-friends beside me Mel and Vanessa i walk up to our section. Seeing many men lust for me and women both envy and lustful for me. I feel eyes burning through my see through dress it's almost as if the person can see my bones and organs with the way they're staring.

Sitting down on the soft white couch i pour myself some Bacardi rum. Sipping on my drink watching the crowd move i think about why i'm here.

I'm the Third biggest drug lord in the world and the guy who happens to own this club is the biggest in the world. I want that position, i'm already on my way to snuffing out the second.

I need to work on killing this Cash guy so i can be on top. I'm here because it's kinda hard doing that when you don't know what he looks like.

A handsome lightskin guy with a beenie and black coat walks up in my section. I'm confused to how he got in here but i mask my confusion with a blank face.

"Who the fuck are you?" i ask not caring how i sound because i don't know this nigga.

"I'm the nigga that own the club your sitting in." he says still staring at me.

Before i could respond Mel whispers to me. "girl that's cash you know the one" she says to me in my ear.

Looking up at him i didn't expect him to be this fine i was actually expecting some ugly old guy so i guess i'll have my fun with him.

"Oh well i apologize. Cash right?" i ask for confirmation.

"Yea. And can i get your name beautiful?" he says making a red tint of blush make an appearance on my face.

"Ace" i can tell what i jus said shocked him even though he tried to hide it. I knew he wasn't expecting that because most people didn't know i was a female. When they heard the gruesome things i did along with my alias they expected me to be a guy. I always let people assume because it's way more fun to surprise them. In the drug industry it's much harder getting respect if your a female so i never told anybody my gender until a year ago so most people who haven't had the pleasure of meeting me believe that i'm a guy still.

Of course people close to me knew i was Ace but many of my enemies thought i was a guy because i never showed my face unless i had to handle some one personally and 10/10 that person never lived to tell that i was actually a female.

"Well Ace, would you like to dance with me?" he asked holding his hand out.

Staring at him blankly i reply with, "I don't dance.".

"Well today you can." he says. Looking over to Mel then Vanessa they both nod their heads making me quietly sigh.

"I guess" i say as i take his hand and he walk me out of my section down to the main floor with his security and one of my security guards following.

Standing on the dance floor with him i didn't know what to do so turned around and did what i do best. Shake ass. I started to grind on him as one of my favorite sexual songs played.

Flashin' lights, flashin' lights
You got me faded, faded, faded
Baby, I want you, na na
Can't keep your eyes off my fatty
Daddy, I want you, na na
Drunk in love, I want you

His hand go to my hips as i wined on him harder hearing him grunt. I'm gonna have to change my panties when i leave cause wheew.

Hearing my favorite part coming up i turn to face him put my face in the crook of neck while my lips are next to his ear. He keeps his arms wrapped warmly around as my arms are around his neck and our bodies sway to the song as one.

"I want your body right here daddy, I want you, right now. Can't keep your eyes off my fatty daddy, I want you." i whisper sensually in his ear singing the song.

As the song finishes i pull back looking him in his eyes i could tell he wants me and i want him to but for different purposes of course.

I going to kill him and take over everything and the thought of all that power plus money makes me wet.

Giving him a lingering kiss on the cheek i walk away and motion my friends that were leaving. walking with my one security guard by my side i go sit in the black car truck that my security drives being that i don't have a license.

5 minutes later both Vanessa and Mel sit in the back of the car with me as we leave. Feeling the car pull off i lay my head on the window ready to get away from all of those annoying lights. They weren't that bad but i hate flashing lights they give me a headache. Snapping me out of my thought literally, Vanessa is snapping in my face trying to get my attention since i was zoned out.

"Take your hand out my face and if you ever snap your fingers in my face like i'm a child again i will break them bitches, understand?" i ask her calmly.

"Girl i understand" she says trying to wave me off but i can smell the fear radiating off of her. I usually don't talk to my friends like that but Vanessa has been getting out of hand lately.

Looking in between us Mel clears her throat and says, "Well we were wondering how it went with cash".

"It went regular" i never tell people too much information because you never know who might try to snake you. Also i'm not much of a talker i rather stay in my thoughts.

"Girl don't lie we saw y'all all boo'd up" Nessa says. Lately she been irritating me and usually when i get these feelings i'm never wrong. Instead of replying to her comment i just laid my head back down and continued to look out the window.

Reflectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें