V

3 months later...

Reign "Ace" Armani

                               Cashier.
I wish i could see you before you leave🥺

                                                ik papa but i'm only          going to ny for 2 days i'll see you when i get back

aight i'm gon miss you🙁

Putting my phone down with a smile on my face, i need to get my head in the game. I'm not supposed to like him but he has so many good qualities about him. In another world we could probably be together for real but not in this one.

We've been talking for about 3 months and it's been good but i know he still talks to multiple girls. He tries to hide it or turn his phone on dnd when we're together so it makes me feel better about what i have to do.

Getting onto the private jet with Mel behind me i immediately go to the back. Walking into the room on the jet i lay right down in the bed. I hope it's not that cold in New York cause my dumb ass wanted to wear shorts and a crop top. Well at least i have a jacket on so it won't be that bad.

4 hours later....

Fluttering my eyes open i notice a figure standing over my frame quickly making me grab my gun under the pillow pointing it.

"Damn bitch don't shoot!" Mel says loudly with her hands up. Taking the safety off with it still pointed at her.

"i should shoot your stupid ass for scaring me like that." i say with my eyes squinted at her.

"I bring to much light to your life you would never" she rebuttals flipping her hair. And she's right, i would never harm Mel we've been through too much together, if i don't trust nobody i damn sure trust her. Even if she did snake me or break my trust i would just have somebody kill her for me but i could never do it myself.

"Whatever" i reply rolling my eyes while putting the gun back on safety. Watching her leave out i get up going into the bathroom connected to the room in the plane. Brushing my teeth and fixing my hair up to look a little presentable.

Walking out with my gun in my purse i see Mel walking down the steps off the jet making me follow suit. Walking out my security grabs my bags putting them into our truck. Whenever i go somewhere because of who i am i always have to get a specific bullet proof, tinted truck.

Hopping into the back seat along with Melissa we drive along to our hotel.

Walking into the building after arriving we immediately are able to go up to our suite because this is one of the hotels i own. Making into our 3 bedroom suite, i go to call Cash but he doesn't answer. Me being me i call him again and he doesn't answer. Not wanting to bother him just in case he's handling business i let it go.

"Hey rei, can we go to 1 Oak?" she ask with pleading eyes. Thinking about if it's a good idea for us to go out.

"Yea" i reply.

"But hurry up it's like 11:35 right now get dressed." i say, while looking at my watch.

"OK" she yells running to get dressed.

Going to the bathroom to freshen up i change into a loose pink dress with a v-neck before slicking my hair back into a middle part ponytail. In the middle of retouching up my makeup i get a text right from the person i came down here for.

                    ok i'll be on my way at about 1:30.
you said your at your apartment right?

yes🙄

Closing my phone back putting it face down after his response, i continued to fix my make up.

"IM READY" Mel yells, from outside of my room. Grabbing my purse, making sure my gun is in it, i walk out the door.

Heading to the car, we hop in the backseat and ride in silence. As the car pulls up to 1 Oak, i see multiple people standing in a line outside.
Getting out the car my security escort me and Mel into the club.

Finally making it to our section i immediately sit down and grab a drink. Clubs were never really my scene, i just come out here for my friends.

Feeling someone pull my arm, i quickly look up noticing it was Mel. "Girl get your heavy ass up and come dance with me." she says.

"I'm skinny" i say, squinting my eyes at her.

"Doesn't mean anything. You can still be heavy hoe." she replies, still trying to pull me up. Finally getting tired of seeing her struggle i take her hand and we make it down to the dance floor.

Dancing to any song that came on we eventually got tired and wanted to head home. But i had somewhere else to be.

Making it back to the hotel, i stop Mel before she gets out the car.

"I have somewhere i have to be. And if your worried about being alone, Jay Jay is up there." i tell her, hoping my security will make her feel a little more secure being by herself.

"It's ok. Just be careful hoe" she states, before leaving out of the truck.

Heading to my destination i text the person that i'm almost to their apartment. Getting there i tell my security to wait outside for me as i take Big T. He's one of my best shooters on my security team.

Making sure the security camera tapes are being tampered with, i walk in with Big T on my side making it up to his condo.

His condo was its own floor so after the elevator, there it was the only door on this floor.

Door number 222.

Telling Big T to hide around the corner, i knock on the door making sure i looked good.

Watching the door open up, we immediately started kissing. He grabs me hoisting me up by my waist so that my legs can wrap around him.

Carrying me to his room as we never stopped kissing to get air. He lays me down on his soft bed, and started to kiss on my neck and down. Feeling him get to into i tell him to stop.

"What do you mean stop?" he replies.

"This is going to be our first time together. Don't you want it to be different?" i say, he looks at me for a second before nodding.

Standing up on my feet, then pushing him to lay back on the bed. I quickly go to my purse so that i can grab the handcuffs out of there.

Walking up to him i hand cuff his feet and legs to the bed. Watching him defenseless, i smirked getting ready to accomplish what i came to do.