XXXII

Cillian "Cash" Spade

"You okay?" I turn my head towards Reign as she grabs a hold of my hand

"I'm just sitting here thinking."

"What you thinking about" She says, as i feel the jet starting to lift off.

"The last time i was in Virginia it was to visit my aunt.. now i'm going to visit her gravesite." I say before sighing.

"Don't think about it that way" She says rubbing my knuckles with her thumb.

"Think about it as you finally getting to say your goodbyes to someone that you love" Looking over at her, all i saw was a look of sympathy with a twinkle of hope.

I knew the real reason we were coming back to Virginia together. Reign found me a nice rehab facility and i don't know if i'm ready to just willingly give up my freedom.

"Yea"

The rest of the ride was silent and filled with light snores but i couldn't sleep just yet.

"Baby" I tap her as she sat still snoring with her silky brown hair falling over her face. She had dyed her hair the day before yesterday and i think it looks good with her skin.

"Reign" I say, tapping her once again but still no movement. Standing above her i pluck her eye causing her to immediately rise and hit me in the arm.

"Damn why would you hit me?" I say laughing as she rubs her eye.

"Cause your stupid ass plucked me... that shit hurt" She says pouting.

"Yea yea come on get up we've landed."

She rolls her eyes while gathering her things with an attitude making me wanna just snap her neck in half. I couldn't stand when she got into moods like this but i love her so i have to deal with it.

After we both finish grabbing our things we walk down the steps off of the jet then we saw one of my men sitting in the driver side of a all black truck.

Opening up the car door i let her get in first before climbing in myself. We sat there in silence as they put all of my bags in the trunk. Reign didn't have anything really except for her purse because after she drops me off at the rehab place she was flying back home.

"Can we make a stop at upper essex cemetery" She tells the driver as we pull off.

"Yes ma'am." He says as she nods her head in response making me chuckle.

"Why you laughing?" She ask me with a smile on her face. Shaking my head i mumbled 'nothing' while still laughing.

Laying my head on the window i look out at where i came from just taking it all in. I used to be hustling in these same streets that i'm riding over. It's so crazy thinking about how much life changed for me all those years ago.