XXVI

5 months later....

"I just know you better not be bringing no random niggas in my house."

"Girl ain't nobody bringing nobody nowhere, i'm going to him duh" Mel says, causing Reign to scrunch her face up.

"What you mean 'duh' how the fuck am i supposed to know?" Reign replies, while leaning her head on the passenger window inside of the newly familiar car.

"Now you know I'm not putting your location in jeopardy but enough about me what are you doing?"

"I'm sitting in the car with sean" She says sighing.

"Ooooh where y'all going?"

"We going to the movies you know something slight" Reign says, looking over at his side profile while he drives.

"mmmh well have fun i guess" Mel says before they tell each other 'goodbyes' and hang up.

"You ready?" Sean ask as he makes a stop in the parking lot of the theater.

Reign looks at him for a minute and began to think of how different he is from Cillian.

She met Sean at a club after she had just got done finishing business a few months ago and ever since then he's brought so much light to her life. They weren't official yet because she wanted to take her time but she loved the idea of one day being officially his.

Seeing him wave his hand in front of her zoned out face she quickly snaps back into reality, "Yes i'm ready".

They get out the car going into the surprisingly empty movie theater. Walking up to the lady they reserve their seats and grab the tickets they need. After they go to the snack line and start to pick out what they wanted.

"You want some nachos?" Sean ask making her sigh. Reigns attitude was kind of snappy only because she really didn't feel like being out but she hadn't spent any quality time with Sean in a while because of their work schedules so she couldn't say no.

"Here take these and your ticket and find which viewing were in." He says giving her the nachos and a bag of popcorn.

"Why" She ask with a hand full of stuff.

"Because they have to make my hotdogs real quick, and i don't want you to miss any of the movie." She rolls her eyes hearing his reply but still walks off.

Going to the lady with the loud popping gum and showing her the tickets, she then is let in and told the directions of where their viewing is.

Obviously Reign wasn't paying attention because she was very confused looking for the movie they were supposed to be seeing.

"Well damn it's not this one" She mumbles to herself before turning and bumping into a hard chest.

"I'm so sorry" She says before looking up and having the win knocked out of her.

She almost dropped her stuff but Cillian kept her balanced so that she wouldn't drop anything before she got herself together.

"Don't touch me." She says bitterly. When those words left her lips he immediately raised his hands in surrender.

Shifting her gaze behind her toxic ex boyfriend, she sees a woman standing behind him on her phone.

She was beautiful, had thick long black hair and beautiful caramel skin causing Reign to scoff upon hearing her voice.

"Cash who's this?" Lia says.

Caught up in a trance by how beautiful he thought Reign was looking, "S-she's an old friend of mine.".

"Babe who are these people?" Sean ask snaking his arm around her waist making her jump from his sudden appearance.

"Umm these are some people that i just met." She says, looking over at Cillian seeing him stare intently at Sean. Cillian didn't know where he knew Sean from but he knew that he looked very familiar.

"Oh well we're going to viewing number two." Reign snaps her head at Sean after he says that.

"How did you know which one?" She says, looking at him.

"Because the lady who let me in told me viewing room two." She scrunched up her face believing that she was never told any of that information.

"Well that's the same room we're going to, right Cash?" Lia says making Reign roll her eyes.

"Yea"

"That's nice, why don't we all sit together?" Sean's ask making Cillian smirk.

"We would actually love that." He replies before giving Reign a sly wink.

She never had actually told Sean about her previous relationship because she didn't want to tell him her profession. She honestly felt like they weren't at the point in their relationship were she could reveal those things yet. So whenever asked she just told him she's been single her whole life and that she worked as an accountant.

All four of them walk into viewing room two seeing that it was empty so they all decided to sit in the back. Sean sat on the end, Reign sat next to him, and Cillian sat next to Reign leaving Lia on the other side of him.

Seeing the movie about to start, Reign took her jacket off to cover up with being that she was cold from the loose low v-neck dress she was wearing.

Fifteen minutes into the movie she felt a tap on her shoulder causing her to look over, "I'm going to the bathroom okay?" Sean says, so she nods her head watching him get up and leave.

Focusing her attention back on the movie, she starts to feel soft fingers draw circles on her inner thigh. Thinking that maybe he'll just go away she doesn't react and continues watching the movie.

Finally it stops making her believe she reacted the right way until she felt two long fingers infiltrate her hole.

Popping her eyes wide she almost let out a ear curdling moan but stopped herself by smacking her hand over her own mouth.

Feeling his fingers curl as they went deeper her eyes started to roll in the back of her head. Hearing him chuckle she turns her head towards him seeing that he was watching the movie like nothing was happening.

Looking over her eyes widened when seeing Sean sat back down next to her.

"What i miss?" He says.

Cillian continued to drill his fingers in and out of Reign making it almost impossible for her to speak.

Instead she shakes her head and tried her best to look normal even though she was two pumps always from cuming all over the seats.

In a sick way the possibility of being caught made everything feel ten times better in her opinion so she was currently in cloud nine.

"Shit" She whispered under her breath as she threw her head back while releasing all over the seat.

Turning his head to look over at Reign, "Are you okay?" Sean ask.

"Yes just a little tired." She gives him a weak smile as she breathes heavily.

Looking over at Cillian she sees him sucking his two fingers causing her to shake her head and pay attention to the movie once more.